Hacking What video formats does the R4 support?

R-Unit 4

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Please could someone tell me what video formats does the R4 support and how to convert videos into that format?
lecture.gif

Thanks
smile.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The R4 supports none. But indirectly it supports dpg format through moonshell. Check the thread below I just posted for more info regarding it.

shark1987

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
There are viruses for the Mac. The m,ain reason the Mac doesn't have as many because there's little point writing viruses for a smaller section of the market. If Macs were as popular as Windows based operating systems, people would put a lot more time into finding vunerabilities and coding malware and the Mac would have the same level of nefarious software aimed at it. Just like people would write a lot more non-destructive software for it. Basically there's more programmes written for the PC and that includes stuff like viruses and trojans (And of course DPG video conversion tools
wink.gif
)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DPG (0/1) video is a header followed by MP2 audio and MPEG1 video (raw mv1 stream), Mac video is archaic but if you can make the streams required you can make a dpg video. DPG2 has an addional GOP list on the end of the file which complicates things but have a read of this thread (it is for linux but it should still apply):
http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=7897&start=0

HayateSlash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macs r better...no viruses...
don't take me wrong but no viruses mean what?

you are safe just because you r using an Apple Comp. ?

like BlueStar said, why hackes will make they stuff to minimal scale

btw...mobile phones have viruses, why Mac not? lol

there's NO 100% free OS/Brand/mobile devices.......from suck shit nowdays

just my cent and good lucky finding how to convert dpg files on your Mac
nds.gif

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways, please don't make this a mac vs. windows fight. (mac +1 here)

I too have a mac, and find it frustrating having to boot into windows each time i want to put a game on my g6, convert a dpg, etc. I do it with parallels, you should buy it. It's worth the money. Good luck, and nice seeing more mac users.

R-Unit 4

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyways, please don't make this a mac vs. windows fight. (mac +1 here)

I too have a mac, and find it frustrating having to boot into windows each time i want to put a game on my g6, convert a dpg, etc. I do it with parallels, you should buy it. It's worth the money. Good luck, and nice seeing more mac users.

Apple/OSX people, check out ffmpegx for all your video converting needs.

ffmpegx
actually...now there are 30% more Mac users now than 2 years ago...making it 40%(Macs) and 60%(Windows) so practically it isn't much difference so...I think you just got proved wrong...and I still think Macs are better...I mean...I have a Macs and Windows...and I chose the Mac over Windows cos I like it more:P
tongue.gif
.And thanks for backing me up there corbs...and thanx baxor...nice too see I ain't the only Mac user around...
wink.gif

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL just because it was 10% mac and 90% windows, and there are "30%" more mac users"... doesn't make it 40% and 60%... it makes it 13% and 87%... i'm not criticising your figures... just your mathematics
biggrin.gif

10 +30
------------ = 40%...duh?
lecture.gif

100 100
The total that the full 100% is pulling from got changed though. The 30% of users that Mac gained wasn't 30% of users who switched from Windows to Mac. If that was the case, what you're saying would be mathematically correct. But it's not the case. Out of that 30 could have been plenty who originally got Macs to begin with, which adds to the total being divided. Hence, you can't just add on 30 and take away 30. Look at it like this: Windows didn't lose 30% of it's users, so how did they drop to 60%?

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
13 87 OR 40 70 don't work. what about unix, solaris, bsd, linux users?
True, I'm not saying either is right. It's too retarded of an argument for me to bother with the math. And yeah, it changes again if you include all OS's. Then you've got people who multiboot or use more than one OS. Should they be counted as 1 or .5 (or .33 even)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...