Gaming What update is on Wii Fit Plus?

Dacvak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still on like... 3.2 or whatever. I figured I should go ahead and update to 4.1 since there are officially no problems with it with regards to homebrew. (Right?)

Anyway, I'm about to go buy Wii Fit Plus, but I'm wondering what update will be on it. If it's 4.2, I'm not going to buy it obviously. If it's 4.1, that'd be cool with me. Can anyone confirm?

And I guess while I'm here, what are the benefits to updating to 4.1? I use the homebrew channel and USB Loader GX. Will those two things still work? Does everything else seem to work, too?

chrisf

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dacvak said:
And I guess while I'm here, what are the benefits to updating to 4.1? I use the homebrew channel and USB Loader GX. Will those two things still work? Does everything else seem to work, too?

you can launch vc and wiiware off the sd card. and a bug with wii sports resort has been fixed. homebrew will still work if you use waninkoko's updaters.

Dacvak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisf said:
Dacvak said:

you can launch vc and wiiware off the sd card. and a bug with wii sports resort has been fixed. homebrew will still work if you use waninkoko's updaters.

So I should use Waninkoko's 4.1 updater?

chrisf

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dacvak said:
chrisf said:
Dacvak said:

So I should use Waninkoko's 4.1 updater?

yes. and after that use the 4.2 updater. not sure if you can go straight to 4.2. i went from a nintendo updated 4.0 > waninkoko 4.1 > waninkoko 4.2

masbass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There's no IOS70 in partition 0 of Wii Fit Plus so it's not 4.2. Don't know which earlier one it could be though, 4.1 seems the best candidate.

Stiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stevethepirate said:
I just tried this myself, it's 3.4U. I had bannerbomb loaded but didn't need to run it. Homebrew channel and wads are still working.

I just bought wii fit plus and noticed it wants to do an update. I am on a 4.0u banner bombed.

Will I be ok to update from disc or should I update via a "safer" method? :-)

I also do not understand why its even telling me I have to update. If it comes with 3.4 and I have 4.0, wtf right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy