Homebrew What to do now...

niBBasian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
GUYS i have modded my 3ds , got freeshop , got some cool homebrew, but what now? is there any cool stuff i can install? (i even downloaded mcu bricker what am i doing with my life)

Dgabriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
leB2u
leB2u
its a new3ds? if so , u can use the ntr to stream video and record it, i like to corrupt videogames with a plugin i found somewhere in the forum, well i hope this gives u more ideas

Last edited by Dgabriel,

niBBasian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
its a new3ds? if so , u can use the ntr to stream video and record it, i like to corrupt videogames with a plugin i found somewhere in the forum, well i hope this gives u more ideas

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
tbh i tried that alr. and yes it is a new 3ds

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
tenor.gif

congratulations

How about pirate the games you want to play?

Otherwise, go make a hard mod and add Bluetooth, wireless charging and USB port to transfer files without needing to remove the SD card.

Last edited by aos10,
Reactions: wormdood and ThoD

niBBasian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
How about pirate the games you want to play?

Otherwise, go make a hard mod and add Bluetooth, wireless charging and USB port to transfer files without needing to remove the SD card.
pirated games. and im a newbie i have no clue to harmodding

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have emulators, ports, utilities, homebrew games, etc to choose from. Have at it, there's lots of good stuff to load your console up with. Personally, I love emulation so that's what I mainly use my 2DS for.(I know a PSP would be better for emulation but the 2DS is just more comfortable than my PSP.)

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did theres some cool games
so whats the point of this thread you have/know how to get games as well as homebrew . . . if you enjoy it then keep on trucking if not sell it . . . ask for advice on good games, friend codes so you can game together . . . but dont ask others what to do with it . . . you want my honest opinion if you dont know what to do with your own game console then put it in a box and ship it to me and await further orders

niBBasian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
so whats the point of this thread you have/know how to get games as well as homebrew . . . if you enjoy it then keep on trucking if not sell it . . . ask for advice on good games, friend codes so you can game together . . . but dont ask others what to do with it . . . you want my honest opinion if you dont know what to do with your own game console then put it in a box and ship it to me and await further orders
lol i just want cool shit to customise my 3ds. like the mcu bricker thing. but ppl just keep telling me about games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.