1. Palom

OP Palom GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I had the "bright" idea to format the EmuMMCs after creating them to start them fresh (I'm using two SD cards for different purposes) but this has caused a number of installed games to request a linked account, such as the DLC section of Blaster Master Zero. I've read that there's something I can use to get a linked account, and backing up and restoring saves isn't a problem. Alternatively, I can redo the process of copying SYSNAND to the cards and get the NSPs again, with a linked account ready to go (of course I won't go online with it, just saying). Or maybe there's some other way to deal with it that I don't know about.

What does GBAtemp think?

2. MichaelShawJr

MichaelShawJr Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/kefir-updater.539086/

This program has the ability to add a linked account to modded switch, but BACKUP your game saves first, as this program will also delete any other accounts on the console. Then restore the saves on the new linked profile with Checkpoint

Palom likes this.
  3. Palom

OP Palom GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So Blaster Master Zero's DLC menu was a link to the eShop. Shows how little I know about that menu huh? :P

That aside, thanks for the link Mike!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - regarding, profiles, EmuMMC