Hacking Question What to do after blanking PRODINFO ?

DCMaxxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Following the announcement of Kosmos being discontinued, I've decided to clean up my setup and moved from Kosmos + Hekate (using fusee-secondary) to Atmosphere + fusee-primary.

I've also activated the `blank_prodinfo_emummc` in exosphere to blank my PRODINFO and activate WiFi on emuMMC.

I have a few questions :
  • Since I used the CFW on emuMMC without blanking the PRODINFO, is there some logs still containing my ID that I should clean up before turning on the WiFi ?
  • The console serial number as properly been replaced by all zeros, but battery and joy-con serial are still showing. Of course they are the same battery and joy-cons that I use on sysNAND OFW. Is there a risk that Nintendo might use these number to ban my Switch ? (I know we don't have any certainty, but just asking for opinons/sources)
  • Could you recommend a few homebrews / tools that I should install on the switch now that I can connect my switch to the WiFi ?

Thanks a lot !

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would use 90DNS alongside Incognito, it is not known if your real serial is cached or read from somewhere and transmitted to Nintendo even with the serial blanked.

I would also clear the logs since those will contain your serial number in the event that those get sent if you skip using 90DNS.

Nintendo could use the Joycon or Battery serials to ban but it is highly unlikely as both (especially Joycons) can be used on another system or sold to someone who may use it on a legit stock console.

Last edited by driverdis,
Reactions: DCMaxxx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-