Hacking What the hell? Does 0SHipping Zone still have LEDS2s?

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think there are a few left on the various sites, I think lightake has a few left at least the did the other day as I bought a 2nd one off of there. I just got a email from mygamingcard stating that the one I bought on there has been shipped. Hopefully it gets to me in a few days.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think they lied to us.

I think they made more than the 200 pieces. Lightake seems to have had a huge amount.

They had the first two lots with a counter, and now they have another lot with no counter.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Schizoanalysis said:
I think they lied to us.

I think they made more than the 200 pieces. Lightake seems to have had a huge amount.

They had the first two lots with a counter, and now they have another lot with no counter.
200pcs have been produced and shops have been receiving them very, very recently.
those were only on preorder before
show me a list of 200 buyers and i'll begin to feel suspicious about it...

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Schizoanalysis said:
It's currently on their list of top selling items... I'm not sure how much they turn over day to day... but I imagine it's quite a lot.
thats called promotion, dude... when you want to sell something real hard.
in fact I doubt it's selling too well so that explains why they are trying to promote it. (and it also explains why it's still in stock)

I think it's cool to have our own card, really nice and all
smile.gif
but aside from hard core gbatempers who wants to get it?
thats why we told the SC team to only produce 200pcs in the first place.
and I have already received the payment for the homebrew bounty so it's settled.

in fact i think shops would appreciate it if we gave this a little more coverage so that they could sell out their stock...
after a few weeks if its still not sold out i will make a thread reminding people about it

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why anyone of the users on here would care if there were more than 200? Like Costello said only people who would really want to buy one is a hardcore gbatemper. A person new to flash carts looking for one won't even know what the hell Gbatemp is until they google it.
I bought 2 of them one for me and one for my son and even tho I don't have a post count as high as the sky I'm on here everyday for more than a few hours reading various posts. So yeah, I consider myself a hardcore temper.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
431unknown said:
I don't understand why anyone of the users on here would care if there were more than 200?

Because claiming that there are only 200 when there are more is false advertising: Deceptive and manipulative.

It is a simple matter of accountability. You might not care, but others do take note.

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
We put LEDS2 on the promotion pages though there are some bugs in the system just because we are scared to sell too much while we don't have enough LEDS2 in-stock. Now it seems we are wrong , as you guys mentioned above , only hard core gbatempers would like to order it . So now we put it on the normal page .. There are still 20 pieces more or less left ...

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
seems like lightake still has em, but i can not for the life of it place it in my shopping cart and checkout. Like the button is not klickable or something. And the direct checkout link takes me to new arivals... weird.

I just bought one at 0shippingzone (hope the name is not program lol) and everything went through fine. I hope to receive one.

At first i thought i would never get one, since there are only 200 cards (are there?). Then, i check now, and every store still carries them? Good for me i guess, i bought one.

And i am going to be hella upset once i find out that there are more then 200 cards.
Imagine Rolex makes a special millennium edition chronograph and tells everyone that there are only 10 available. The moment they make the 11th watch all the other watches become instantly less valuable. That's the way it works, and i hope GBAtemp really only made 200 cards. Because if they didn't i could have bought a SCDS2 for 20$ less.

D

Deleted-236924

Schizoanalysis said:
431unknown said:
I don't understand why anyone of the users on here would care if there were more than 200?

Because claiming that there are only 200 when there are more is false advertising: Deceptive and manipulative.

It is a simple matter of accountability. You might not care, but others do take note.
As if you bought the cart just because there were only 200 of them.

desam57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually did buy a LEDS2 because there are only suppose to be 200 of them out there. so i would be a little disappointed if their were more than 200 out there. like the guy above said i would of just bought a regular scds2 if i knew their were more than 200 of them out there. it takes away from the thought of owning one of only 200 out there.

D

Deleted-236924

I ordered one from 0SZ as soon as they were available and didn't receive it yet.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightake said:
We put LEDS2 on the promotion pages though there are some bugs in the system just because we are scared to sell too much while we don't have enough LEDS2 in-stock. Now it seems we are wrong , as you guys mentioned above , only hard core gbatempers would like to order it . So now we put it on the normal page .. There are still 20 pieces more or less left ...
that's cool that lightake has an account and actually watches the forums, I plan on buying a LE dstwo soon, hope they're still in stock, i'll also be getting an tri-wing screwdriver as the one from dealextreme never came -.- EZ Flash 3 in 1

QUOTE(desam57 @ Jan 5 2011, 06:44 AM) i actually did buy a LEDS2 because there are only suppose to be 200 of them out there. so i would be a little disappointed if their were more than 200 out there. like the guy above said i would of just bought a regular scds2 if i knew their were more than 200 of them out there. it takes away from the thought of owning one of only 200 out there.
you are some kind of hardcore lurker my friend

synergy_solid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Received the two I ordered from 0SZ today. The three AK2i's I ordered from Lightake three days prior to my LEDS2's hasn't shown any progress in the USPS tracking as of yet. Still shows awaiting Foreign Internation Dispatch. I made the 0SZ order on the 20th, the Lightake on the 17th.

R.Harrell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my LE DSTWO from 0shipingZone right before Christmas and my order just came in yesterday, but like the other guy said, I only ordered one of these because I thought that they only made 200. So it would be nice if someone could find out if its true or not. Or you know what we should start a post asking people to reply if they bought one and where they ordered it from. I know its not accurate, and some people might lie, but it will kind of give us an idea of how many people purchased one of these carts. I was honestly hoping after a while the resale value of this cart would go up and I might have sold it. But who knows, besides that I just figured out how to change my menu skin and the DS menu skin, but there is one thing that I am confused about. I know the cart has real time save, but why cant I use the games save. For example I was playing Bleach 3rd phantom and I did a in game save and then reset my DSI and tried to load the game I saved and it was gone. The ony kind of saving I can do is the real time save. Not that I have a problem with RTS, I am just curious. Also I was hoping I could birng a .sav file from my comp over the my DSI using this flash cart, but that didnt work either so I had to start my game over on my DSI. So if someone knows a way around that, could you please tell me how to fix it.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R.Harrell said:
I ordered my LE DSTWO from 0shipingZone right before Christmas and my order just came in yesterday, but like the other guy said, I only ordered one of these because I thought that they only made 200. So it would be nice if someone could find out if its true or not. Or you know what we should start a post asking people to reply if they bought one and where they ordered it from. I know its not accurate, and some people might lie, but it will kind of give us an idea of how many people purchased one of these carts. I was honestly hoping after a while the resale value of this cart would go up and I might have sold it. But who knows, besides that I just figured out how to change my menu skin and the DS menu skin, but there is one thing that I am confused about. I know the cart has real time save, but why cant I use the games save. For example I was playing Bleach 3rd phantom and I did a in game save and then reset my DSI and tried to load the game I saved and it was gone. The ony kind of saving I can do is the real time save. Not that I have a problem with RTS, I am just curious. Also I was hoping I could birng a .sav file from my comp over the my DSI using this flash cart, but that didnt work either so I had to start my game over on my DSI. So if someone knows a way around that, could you please tell me how to fix it.
you should format better, that huge block of text is kinda mesmerizing to read

as has already been said in the page, only hardcore tempers really care about getting a more expensive version of the dstwo, so they didn't exactly sell like hot pancakes
don't expect that much money from it, the purpose of it was to donate to the homebrew bounty and to show off some gbatemp pride

you can use the normal game saves (.sav) just make sure that the name of the .sav file has the exact same name as your .nds file and in the same folder, it should work just fine

i see you've already asked this and got answered in the sticky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China