Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hm, I'd probably want to have the power to fly.
I mean...you can go anywhere. No roads, no gas money needed, no nothin' - just air and clouds and shit.

I'm sure it'd be scary as hell to fly, but you'd get used to it and be glad you could.

Oh, I wish I could fly!
tongue.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like the ability of molecular reconstruction. The ability to control molecules. Take apart and rebuild on a molecular level. Wanna fly? Hey, you're shoes are levitating, because i moved them around! Don't like that guy? Oops, i just took cells from random places and put 'em together to block blood flow in his neck... whoops, stroke time! Limitless!

(oh, and then theres the reconstruction of muscles, and repairing wounds and whatnot... yea)

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Um same power I chose when we did this a few months ago. (I used GBAtemp's terrible search feature and of course could not find the previous thread so can't get to pissy for redoing the same topic)

Last time we did this I chose Healing Factor as it seems to slowdown aging, I could essentially jump outta planes without a chute, I wonder if a healing factor can beat AIDS? Anyway healing factor for me...

Or maybe I'd like the power to run GBAtemp's old search feature. I am sure that is a power a lot of people would be like OMG, WeaponXxX to the rescue!

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
If you could have any super power, any at all, what would it be? This can be anything, from the bizarre, to the flashy, from the most common super powers to to the most unique. So what is it?

Personally, I wouldn't mind being able to fly myself. I would save a ton on gas.
Teleportation would save you some time too
smile.gif
I always felt teleportation was the most practical "real world" skill.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
FAST6191 said:
Westside said:
My superpower will be invincibility.
My only weakness will be vagina.

So about half the worlds population then?

@Jax so that would be staying the same?

If others would have powers, I would absorb and copy those powers and be THE ULTIMATE BEING ON THE PLANET!

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Immortality combined with youth must be best, because you'll live forever and you could do research on how to do all other super powers you guys are talkign about
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1