Hacking What should I do?

Wiiownzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded my Wii a long time and didn't use ARC, I used something else which I forgot the name. I installed SoftMii starting from phase 3 and everything works except region free games. I'm thinking it's because I didn't use ARC, is it safe for me to use ARC or is there something else that I can do in order for any region games to work. I followed every single step from phase 3 on a so that shouldn't be the problem. Oh and I also have SoftMii .9.5, Is v1.0 different besides the preloader being .27?

Wiiownzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsosaYoung said:
Yes! PLEASE use ARC for Region free gaming.

I am already on 3.2U I just want to know if it's safe to do the downgrade through ARC because I didn't do it with ARC. So I would be going from 3.2 to 3.2 but the extra things it mentions "Answer "YES" when it asks you to install SPECIAL STARFALL TYPE-HACKS. Wait for finish, can take a few minutes. Then press HOME when finished to reboot." I haven't installed.

Wiiownzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I just now tried to install softmii v1.0 and the preloader systemhacks menu only has "Move Disc Channel" as an option to be enabled or not. Is it supposed to be like that?

If you have to treat me like a baby then do so! I just want to be absolutely positively 100% sure that I DON'T fuck anything up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: