Hacking What should i buy

What should i buy. Cause i dont want to be with a ps4 with 0games cause the hack is not released yet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abdou_Lahyani

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
Should i buy a ps3 hackable with all games or a ps4 in 1.76 and wait for the jailbreak because i don't want to be with a ps4 with 0 games and the jailbreak is going to be released in 2018 (i can't buy games in my region). Plz help me guys

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH, I would go with the PS3. It already has piracy, and (I think, don't quote me on this), you can play online with pirated games. On the other hand, the PS4 still doesn't have "full" piracy, because while you can play games for free, they must be games that work on 1.76, and there aren't many of those.

Reactions: Abdou_Lahyani

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH, I would go with the PS3. It already has piracy, and (I think, don't quote me on this), you can play online with pirated games. On the other hand, the PS4 still doesn't have "full" piracy, because while you can play games for free, they must be games that work on 1.76, and there aren't many of those.
You can play ps3 online, but you havve to know what your are doing, aka spoofing and what so ever.

Reactions: Abdou_Lahyani

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm thinking about getting a 1tb SD card and booting batocera just for pc emulation