What should i buy.

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by tagzard, May 7, 2011.

?

What system should i buy/wait for.

1. PSP 1000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NGP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3DS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
May 7, 2011

What should i buy. by tagzard at 12:12 AM (720 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. tagzard
    OP

Banned tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

United States
    Alright so i have 80 dollars. I can buy a psp 1000 right now. I can also wait for the NGP to come out then wait 6 months to get enough money to buy it (hears rumors it will cost between 300-500 USD). I also can wait 5-10 months to save up for the 3DS. So whatever i get i'm going to hack it. I want to hack the psp 1000. Also flash the 3DS but it cost more money to buy a fllash card. And nobody knows if the NGP can be hackable. And if I get a psp i might buy some skins (or whatever it's called, i think its cover) for it like Rydian. So which.

2. 1234turtles

Member 1234turtles GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I would go with the psp 1000 since its fully hackable the company that made it isnt sending out threats to brick your device *cough*3ds*cough*. and the ngp is probably not going to be hacked for a long time due to the sony scare tatics and sueing. plus if you get the psp 1000 you can download iso's if you own the actual game, and not to mention it has gba ,n64 emulators for it.

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Changing the faceplate of a PSP (the front shell) is easy, but changing the rear part is a total bitch and it takes hours to do it right... that said most people are only interested in the faceplate changing anyways.

The PSP can currently do way more than the other two, assuming it's hacked. Just make sure the firmware is 6.35 or lower, otherwise you'll need to buy a pandora battery.

4. tagzard
    OP

Banned tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

United States
    So i should buy a psp 1000. I'm going to hack it. So when i buy it i'll so far own a Sega Genesis, Wii, Xbox 360. And soon a psp 1000. And can i have a link to buy faceplates.