what program do i need to pach my gc backup

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by HPspectre3, Jul 24, 2010.

Jul 24, 2010
  1. HPspectre3
    OP

Newcomer HPspectre3 Newbie

United States
    im trying to load baten kaidos eternal wings with my softmod 3.2u wii. im using mios v8 with backuploader set and im using gamecube backuplauncher 0.2 by wiigater. i read that in order to stop the freezing i have to follow this: [​IMG]

i downloaded the fstfix_1.5f.exe gui but when i take my iso, change it to a gcm file and load it with fstfix i select the options, hit 3GB image i get the message: This tool is for rebuilding wiped GCM images. You can not rebuild gooed or oversized images.

my image is the proper size but i have no clue how im supposed to patch this game to make it work. if anyone could tell me what to change or what program to get that would be great. thanks.

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    http://gbatemp.net/t219243-neogamma-r9-beta-test

There's the command line version of fstfix linked, and the options in the compatiblity list are referring to the command line version. And there's also a tool linked to put the 2 game discs on a single DVD-R. If you don't understand how command line tools work, you have no choice but to learn it.

3. HPspectre3
    OP

Newcomer HPspectre3 Newbie

United States
    kool thank you.