frown.gif

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
first pokemon i played was pokemon blue in an emulator. i spammed the hell out of the missingno glitch. good times, good times...

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Begins year 2000, I playing Pokemon Blue, then Pokemon Red, Yellow, Green, Gold, Silver and Crystal. Next, I playing Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red and Leaf Green. Finally, I playing Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
cool.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pokemon blue from back in the day when you could actually rent handheld games, lol.

I (well my parents) rented me blue. Then eventually they bought it for me.

Dunno what ever happened to it. Probably lurking deep in a box forgotten somewhere with my damn pokemon cards. (how does a guy lose 1,000 pokemon cards? God damn)

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First played pokemon crystal. Was amazed by it.

First owned game was sapphire and emerald, put about 2000hrs(I can't believe the battery never died!) in sapphire all together and 700and^ on Emerald. Now you guys maybe wandering why so many hours on sapphire. Well there was this rumor about if you get 200 hours then you get jirachi, left it on all day and night but never got it
frown.gif
also b/c my little sister/bother made me start over millions of times, beat the damn game like 10times each starter. Sapphire got stolen when there was a party at my house and Emerald got stolen when i went swimming.
frown.gif
That's why i don't buy pokemon games anymore.

celeron53

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played Blue then Gold then Sapphire lost interest in Pearl/Diamond got back into HeartGold and now im losing interest in Pokemon again.
frown.gif
But im hoping that Black/White will spark my interest in Pokemon. (Lost interest cause the transitions and battles were waay to slow even with the animations cut. Hope that the new one would be a lot faster. Although I doubt it would be.)

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got pokemon blue and a blue gameboy pocket for a birthday. I think it was my 8th. i can't remember. It was definitely my most played/repeated game ever.

Og pokemon!
biggrin.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
celeron53 said:
I played Blue then Gold then Sapphire lost interest in Pearl/Diamond got back into HeartGold and now im losing interest in Pokemon again.
frown.gif
But im hoping that Black/White will spark my interest in Pokemon. (Lost interest cause the transitions and battles were waay to slow even with the animations cut. Hope that the new one would be a lot faster. Although I doubt it would be.)
That's one seriously weird reason to stop playing Pokemon.

Mine was Blue and Red, good time, good times.... They were followed by a Fake but amusing silver and then an official gold. Then came Ruby, then I found a yellow somewhwre bought it, played it. Bought 2 engrish translation versions of fire red and leaf green, bought the official fire red but lost it., bought emerald, then pearl, then platinum. Then I downloaded heart gold. Yup, god times, good times.....

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
celeron53 said:
frown.gif
That's one seriously weird reason to stop playing Pokemon.

Mine was Blue and Red, good time, good times.... They were followed by a Fake but amusing silver and then an official gold. Then came Ruby, then I found a yellow somewhwre bought it, played it. Bought 2 engrish translation versions of fire red and leaf green, bought the official fire red but lost it., bought emerald, then pearl, then platinum. Then I downloaded heart gold. Yup, god times, good times.....

I got this wierd version of gold and silver, they were on the same cart, and they were terribly translated, and there were swears in them.
frown.gif
I wish I still had this cart. It'd probably be worth something.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
The first one I ever played was my brother's red version. I was 9 when I played it for the first time and I loved every minute of it even though I couldn't wasn't allowed to continue after beating brock. Some time later he decided to sell the game (I think he got stuck on Silph Co. but told me he got bored of the game) so the following year I got Pokémon Yellow and Doom for the PC for Christmas, best Christmas to be honest.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Pokemon Red (didn't pick Blue because red is my favorite color and charmander was my favorite pokemon in the series)

Then Yellow, then Crystal, then Silver, then Ruby, then Emerald, then Pearl, then Platinum, then finally, Soul Silver. (I'm supposing this only counts for the main games since I've played some side games too, Snap, Trading Card, Pinball, Stadium, Stadium 2, Red Rescue Team, Dash *horriblegame*, Ranger, Ranger Shadows of Almia, Trozei, Rumble, Explorers of Time, Explorers of the Sky)

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trumpet-205 said:
I first started with Pokemon Yellow through VBA. Now thinking about it I wonder why there isn't a remake made for the Yellow version.
Several rom hacks... I was unable to find a promising finished project.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    LTT also did it
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    jdhello
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if...