Hacking What more do people want?

TheTrueDream42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For N3DS
2. Custom Themes to be shown and selectable (+ randomize) in Theme manager app (Rei's Theme manager does the work, but it's kinda slow from scrolling to applying, so I rarely change theme)
Here's one you can try: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...tch-with-yata-v1-1.393602/page-7#post-5636199
I haven't tried it yet because it's a 100mb download and since I lost my micro to not-so-micro SD card adapter and I have restricted data usage I haven't justified getting it (yet).

D

Deleted User

A CFW that's almost 100% custom built would be really neat, but that's probably never going to happen, or at least not for a long time, but hey, I can dream, right?
I also wanna see more original Homebrew games and apps appear, which is obviously way more likely than what I mentioned above.

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's one you can try: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...tch-with-yata-v1-1.393602/page-7#post-5636199
I haven't tried it yet because it's a 100mb download and since I lost my micro to not-so-micro SD card adapter and I have restricted data usage I haven't justified getting it (yet).
Thanks for that! Will it be visible in Theme Manager? As far as I know only official and of same region themes gets detected even in emuNAND. There are lots of official themes avaiable in that iso site compiled in one CIA file but it has to be of same region to work.

EDIT: For people who looking for emulators they better check it out on PSP (used ones 2000, 3000 series are now a lot cheaper and easily exploitable). I have PSP 3000 and can emulate PS1 perfectly (it has native support for PS1), SNES, GBA, Sega. Also has h.264 hardware decode (mp4 video files), video out to TV, online radio stream, huge library of homebrew apps and games and more. It's almost all stuff that you can get on modded Wii, but handheld style and lighter than 3DS :)

Last edited by Just3DS,

PandaMayFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have pretty muchly everything, if you manage to grab the right firmware console. Free games, free themes, emulators, and some cheat function. All I want to see more of is more save editors and possibly a lot more cheat plugins and we're golden. Screenshots have been taken care of as well since NTR can be ran on top of RxTools, so there's not much left to really ask for

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm really missing some useful Homebrew apps like media players (audio/video), ebook readers (epub) and comic readers (cbr/cbz). Oh, and ScummVM would be awesome! ^^

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's possible or not, although I don't see why it wouldn't be, but I'd like it if there was a new Ninjhax1 update that would port the upgraded parts of Ninjhax 2.0 back into the first version, so that we can get the speed boosts and such from 2.0, while keeping the kernal access that we have from the original version.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
IronHax allows me to play SNES games; my flashcart allows me to play the few DS games I need; and I buy my 3DS games. So I'm happy and don't need anything more :) The only thing that worries me is what will happen if a new game requires a FW update which will then patch out the entrypoints for IH/NH.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'd love a TV remote like the Wii U's Gamepad personally if you're taking requests.

Honestly though, you could browse the play store for better ideas that are already done for the phones people already have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==