what kind of gaming console do you like?

mh123hack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I like multiple gaming consoles.
wii, wii u, 3ds enz.

wii: because there are much games too choose from.

wii u: because there are some games i like super smash bros wii u.

i have found a funnie glitsch for that see video.

3ds: because there are many games that i can play for it.
what is your choose?

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm mostly a portable console gamer, because my parents have hogged the television growing up and it always feels great to own a console to call my own. Mostly with the latest portables, I had a lot of fun with a hacked PSP (that modified battery, though!) - and I played a ton of great games on that. (Katamari Damacy and an imported Gundam game.)

Now, I'm down to a 3DS XL and a lot of games for that. I think I'd pick up an old style PSP just for that katamari damacy game although...

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
PC and Android, nowadays. PC has just so incredibly good value for money games (as well as the largest library). And Android because tablets and smartphones are always in my near proximity.

HomebrewJay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4: Honestly, these two consoles do good when it comes to Sony's exclusive games. Over 100+ exclusives on both the PS3 and PS4.

Wii U: I'd prefer the Wii U over the original Wii simply because it's a, "two-in-one system." The Wii U allows you to access the old Wii Menu and Wii Shop Channel; which gives you the ability to play Wii games you've previously owned. Another factor is that both the Wii and Wii U are easily hackable; given you full access to your system and many cool features such as: emulators (you can literally emulate all of Nintendo's consoles), USB loaders, custom themes, etc. Also, good exclusives. :yayu:

Nintendo 3DS: Possibly my favorite handheld, honestly. Allows you to play previously owned DS/DSiWare games onto the handheld. The 3DS' library is getting better and better; containing good exclusives and more easily engaging play sessions. Another thing to note is that flashcarts made this system better by allowing you to play emulators, DS homebrew/applications.

PC: Simple reasons: emulators, 60 FPS, HD/HQ upscaling filters, save states, etc. You can basically emulate any gaming console/handheld starting from the very first to the seventh generation.

Mobile Devices/Smartphones: Has the ability to play retro games from emulators. iOS devices kind of lack in this department, (since Apple revokes the use of them); but Android exceeds without limits.

Last edited by HomebrewJay,
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly, I miss the good old PS2/GC days. Previous gen wasn't THAT bad, but this gen is probably going to be the worst ever.

If I had to pick though, it would probably be PS4, and/or 3DS. The Wii U flopped so badly, there's barely any worthwhile titles to actually play, and the Vita just flopped, and Sony ended up cutting support for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1