WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My last accident was still the parachute malfunction I spoke of a while back... my bones are still pretty weak so I haven't done to much to put myself in a position to get hurt again...I don't expect another injury again till next summer unless I hit a tree skiing this winter...

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A bee stung me on the ball sack when I was 7
frown.gif

rofl2.gif
And how exactly did that happen?

~Nero

I was in one of those tiny wading pools in my backyard with a friend and I kept opening my shorts for some reason. A bee flew in my shorts and my friend noticed but I didn't and she said 'there's a bee in ur pants!' so I look down and it's sitting on my ball sack, I freaked out and tried to get it off but that's when it stung me
frown.gif
It hurt very bad.

I also learned I'm allergic to bees because of the swelling and I had to go to a doctor and she examined my ballsack and said to keep ice on it.

On second thoughts I was probably about 5 instead of 7 because I wouldn't have been opening my shorts with a girl around at that age.

I hadn't thought about this incident in ages. thanks for asking me to relive it
frown.gif

Wow.. That sucks.. Especially since you are allergic to bees I wouldn't want no bee to sting my ballsack.
biggrin.gif

I've gotten stung on the foot before... It hurt pretty badly.

~Nero

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At the moment I have a searing pain in my left thumb and I have no idea what it is. It might be the nail growing into it, but I dunno. On closer inspection, it seems that there is a very small cut right around the edge of my thumbnail that seems to be the source of the pain.

Either way, it hurts and it doesn't seem like it will be leaving anytime soon ):

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This guy threw a clipboard at my forehead and I was punched in the face.
Also, I busted up my knuckles pretty bad.

Needless to say, the two incidents are related.
tongue.gif

humanx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
becoming seperated from my motorcycle during a track day in october. got up and walked away, and the bike did too, for the most part. got a little roadrash on my right side where my jacket and pants seperated as i slid. if i hadn't gained weight during the last year, i'd probably have been okay. the weight gain during the aging thing sucks!

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I broke my knuckle and tore my rotator cuff during my last football game of the season. Physical Therapy sucks, but I loved playing football in high school. I actually cried like a baby during the whole game because it was my last one.

Oh well college starts next year maybe Ill play then.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My teeth are a burning hellhole because I got my braces adjusted yesterday. And to that guy who got stung by a bee on the ball sack, my mom got stung on the tongue once. The bee got in her soda can at the pool, and she didn't notice it. Needless to say, she hasn't EVER drank out of a can since.

Zonix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eeeh.. My friend scratched me with his frikkin big toe! He was going to look how high he could kick and he "scratched" me.. Then the other day I got scratched by I was "wrestling" with my pen and I scratched myself with my pen ._. And this was on the my right wrist so it looks like I'm a emo that has failed.

And I got this really annoying headache, right now!

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i keep getting burns & cuts on my hands/arms coz of work... i've been working in the kitchen and i'm still new at it. i wouldn't have it any other way, though... loving my job.

oh, and i also have carpel-tunnel... not from gaming but from wielding knives all day @ work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@