Hacking What is wrong with my 3DS ?

Omer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 11.0 luma CFW with arm9loader . I was downloading games from the freeshop when the 3ds freezes , so I hold the power button until the 3ds power off then I powered on the 3ds to see that the FBI ,luma installer,homebrew channel, freeshop and ciangel icons all are gone . The luma still works fine but all those software are gone ! What was that and did that happens to anyone b4 ? Is there certain limits for games you can put in your 3ds because my 3ds is full of games from eshop and I think the 3ds began deleting old titles when I install new games from the freeshop ! that's my explanation

Last edited by Omer,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a 300 thing limit to what you can have on your Home Screen at once. That limit includes stuff like badges of any kind (custom or from the Badge Arcade), CFW applications such as FBI and freeShop, DSiware games, games from the eShop, etc. Once you've hit that limit, no more icons will be shown on your Home Menu. As for your CFW applications being gone when you rebooted, I don't have an answer for that.

hoksyjp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
illteteka.itch.io
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like you have Luma on an EmuNAND or something, which would be weird unless you followed the A9LH guide correctly... Anyway, I know freeShop doesn't like downloading videos from another region, but I doubt that's your issue lol

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think what happens is that once you hit 300 icons on the Home Menu, the system hides the oldest ones. Try deleting some stuff you don't really use and the older icons should come back giftwrapped. That's what happened in this thread, at least.

Omer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK . Problem solved . It's appear that old app. can't be displayed once 300 app. is reached so I have to delete some app in order for old once to re-appear again . I thought it would tell me that a message when the limit is reached.Thank all of you who responded to my thread

Last edited by Omer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn