What is the best way to remove scratches from the back of Vita 2000?

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I recently received a Japanese Vita 2000 (aqua blue) from EBay. It is beautiful, the screen has no scratches whatsoever. The only scratch I have seen is on it’s back. Right above the touchpad on the plastic to the far right of the camera. What is the best way to get such scratches off?
(I will include a picture later)

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Its a try, but not for sure. There are very Liquid repairfluid, wich are normaly for scratches in glass, maby check if there some cheap for smartphones. There for sure some for car window wich hardend with Ultra Violett Light.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello, I recently received a Japanese Vita 2000 (aqua blue) from EBay. It is beautiful, the screen has no scratches whatsoever. The only scratch I have seen is on it’s back. Right above the touchpad on the plastic to the far right of the camera. What is the best way to get such scratches off?
(I will include a picture later)
If you can't live with it, you might be able to buff it out--but that means removing even more plastic from the surface to match the depth of the scratch (and removing texture). There are plastic fillers, but that may end up conflicting the color and the texture. If you want a pristine back, you need to get a pristine shell.

Reactions: Plazorn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i guess