Homebrew What homebrew do I need? (Total Newbie)

Exalt Chrom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I apologize in advance, for I don't know the slightest thing about hacking. I've always wanted to do it, but I have no clue where to start.
Anyway, here's what I want. I don't know what's possible and what's not, but hopefully you can fill me in. I have a New 3DS on 10.7.0-32U. There's not much I want to do, but mainly I want to be able to hack games. First of all, I want to edit the music in Smash for 3DS, because I heard/seen it's possible. Also, if possible, I want to hack my MH4U file. I have that one as a digital download, so I can't use Powersaves on it. At some point, I'd like to be able to do what Etika does on his 3DS, with the wireless streaming and home theme altering, but the first two are my priorities.
When I look on the site, I see there are several different home brews. I don't know if these all do different things or if they're just different ways of achieving the same result, so I think that's where I need to start.

On a side note, could anyone possibly direct me to somewhere where I can learn about this stuff from the ground up? I wanna be able to understand all these terms and processes, and what "dumping" is so that I won't have to ask every time I want to do something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DolphinCube, no problem ^_^