What have I done?? Rogero Help

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by phelen, Oct 4, 2013.

1. phelen
    OP

phelen Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2006
    Albania
    OK I had a working Rogero 4.40 CFW PS3. I upgraded to the latest 4.46 CFW without any issue via USB stick.

However, unlike before when I goto multiman and select my game I can no longer see the disc to load it if that makes sense. Before I goto multiman, select game, which then loads me back to the dash board and I then select the disc to load it.

I can load multiman fine but the disc is no longer there so I can't boot the game?

2. DaveBlack

DaveBlack Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2012
    Gambia, The
    put a disc in? or its on folder app\home?

3. tbgtbg

tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

Nov 27, 2006
    United States
    Is the BDemu (I think that's what it's called) setting in Multiman turned on?

4. Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    Could be BDemy setting like others have said you might also check to see if there is an update for MM if your PS3 is online just check for updates from inside MM, If not then you will have to do it from USB.

You might also check into the latest 4.50 craze thats sweeping the CFW scene, I hardly use my PS3 so I jumped on it (nothing risked lol) works pretty well and I grabbed the latest MM at the same time.

I am on an old 20GB fat model so it seems to work with everything. (upgraded to a 250GB drive.)