Warcraft 2
Command and conquer
Jazz Jackrabbit 2
Broken Sword 2
Half-life
Quake 1 or 2
Diablo
Rayman (the first one)

Great games.. To bad it's never gonna happen..

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Domination said:
At least DQIX is on DS right? At least there is a number DQ released first on DS. Maybe Final Fantasy will be next.

well i don't wish to see any remakes on DS ....
i want something NEW
tongue.gif

is really getting boring for seeing remakes that is actually 99% same as the old game

yeah final fantasy 15

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
k11bioz said:
Punch out!
Smash Bros.
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Metal Gear.
I totally agree with you. specially if we are talking about smash bros I could be my top game ds if it could have features like wifi and wireless multiplayer,new moves using the stylus like in mario hoop 3 on 3 things like that, and it also should havelong variety of characters a real catalog of characters it could be awesome.

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
k11bioz said:
Punch out!
Smash Bros.
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Metal Gear.
I totally agree with you. specially if we are talking about smash bros I could be my top game ds if it could have features like wifi and wireless multiplayer,new moves using the stylus like in mario hoop 3 on 3 things like that, and it also should havelong variety of characters a real catalog of characters it could be awesome.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
thebigboss14 said:
k11bioz said:
Punch out!
Smash Bros.
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Metal Gear.

Most of the criteria here are present in Jump! Ultimate Stars. Except with Jump! Manga characters instead. It has wifi too. It plays quite similliar to Smash bros to. Except there is HP.

Joanified

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
point and click puzzle games that are suuuuuperrr hard that i can play for long. or more unique rhythm games, something never seen before, like how ouendan and rhythm tengoku was new to me.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll go for DSi on this one.

New/revived ideas:
- Virtual Console games. They will look very great and feel great on a DSi.
- A singing game. That's the idea that comes into my mind when I think of "taking advantage of the DS's features". We got a mic sitting on there, he needs to be talked to.
- If you remember the Mosquito game for most phones, then there should be a DSi version, although a homebrew one would be just fine.
- Some game that allows things to be imported from the real world to the game's world using the DSi camera i.e. you take a picture of a flower, you can use that for something. Kinda like Scribblenauts meets Project Natal.
- While I'm at the Mosquito idea, how about a game that involves using the DSi camera and have the real world as the ACTUAL game world. Stage 1 - Living Room. Silly but WTH...

Game ports:
- World of Goo
- Fallout?
- Banjo Kazooie
- Tombi/Tomba (I LOVED that game)
- At least 2D Mirror's Edge (but we got N+ right???)

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy VII and a Banjo-Kazzoie game... Why the heck did Microsoft buy Rare... By the way IF (I say IF) a Banjo game somewhere/somehow could be made for DS it would suck, as the new Banjo game did for Xbox.... Ahhhh.... Epic, mythical Nintendo times...

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Gullwing said:
Final Fantasy VII and a Banjo-Kazzoie game... Why the heck did Microsoft buy Rare... By the way IF (I say IF) a Banjo game somewhere/somehow could be made for DS it would suck, as the new Banjo game did for Xbox.... Ahhhh.... Epic, mythical Nintendo times...
IMO Nuts and Bolts is decent...

If only Rare wasn't bought by Microsoft...Goldeneye DS...Perfect Dark DS...

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spyro 3 [PS1 remake]
Tekken 1/2/3 [PS1 remake]

Remember the old GBA Harry Potters?
~Harry potter 1-7 remade on one cartridge with those graphics and gameplay

Pokémon Stadium type game
Kingdom Hearts CoM
Any FF remake
HALO DS!!!

Happy 400th

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Besides most of the ones already said...OSU! the pc game. It's basiclly elite beat agents and osu quedidan (how ever you spell it) but better with custom songs, online leader board, video's playing in the back ground and online multiplayer. sure it's based of a ds game, but seriously who wants custom songs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1