Hacking What games contain 9.0-9.2U update?

Vorde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there,
Recently accuired a Red O3DS @ Firmware 2.2
Updated it to 7.0U with Final Fantasy Theatrythm Curtain Call
Wanting to know what games contain the update so that Ninjhax can work
Thanks so much :)

dedChar

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
game cart don't updates contain the browser (that '-Number' at the end of the version) if you need to update that. What is your exact fw version?

Vorde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You mean just use a previous version of Ninjahax to upgrade it that way? I honestly didn't know I could do that, I feel dumb now lol.
How come I shouldn't upgrade it to 9.2.0U?

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No I mean use rxTools to update your sysnand to 7.1.0-16U. Then if you want to update to 9.2 set up the pasta cfw (without the firmlaunch option) and use sysupdater with it. But don't update directly your console to 9.2 with rxTools or you'll brick it.

Vorde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No I mean use rxTools to update your sysnand to 7.1.0-16U. Then if you want to update to 9.2 set up the pasta cfw (without the firmlaunch option) and use sysupdater with it. But don't update directly your console to 9.2 with rxTools or you'll brick it.
Okay so I run rxTools using Ninjhax on that older version of firmware, run sysupdated to 7.1.0-16U, then once that's been done, run sysupdater again, and update it to that point to be able to use Pasta?
Sorry I just want to make sure I'm understanding your explanation so I don't brick this console by making a dumb mistake :)

Vorde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just run sysupdater once. Also you can stick to rxTools, they're is no point in using pasta on a old3ds now.
So just run the sysupdater to get to the 7.1.0-16U and don't bother to go to 9.2? I'm guessing rxTools disables signatures and also allows firmware spoofing so I can connect to eShop and run newer games?
Btw is there a tutorial or a place I should be reading, as the Noob stickies doesn't explain much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also