( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
What games can I run on my shitty laptop? Here's the specs...
gehNzvU.png

JhaMbRd.png

zaPuE3J.png

Also since I have anxiety, it'd get to nervous doing anything with internal drivers. So don't go "update ur driverz". But feel free to give suggestions on how to improve it that is software wise.

Last edited by Jacklack3,

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's an Intel GMA 4500MHD (GM45), which was Intel's last off-CPU IGP.

Don't expect to run anything fancy on it. Probably emulators for 4th generation consoles (Mega Drive, SNES) and earlier, and maybe early 2000s PC games. (Sonic Mania might run, not sure.)

Last edited by GerbilSoft, , Reason: +full name

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Not much at all, what others said above is quite accurate. Also nothing can really go wrong by hitting, "update driver".
Windows can't find any updates...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here's a website that might help you figure out what you can run https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
I've checked the site out multiple times but none of the games that are somewhat interesting to me says I can run it.

D

Deleted-379826

I've checked the site out multiple times but none of the games that are somewhat interesting to me says I can run it.
It's probably true then. Your PC doesn't look like it can run anything other than very early 3d games, or some 2d indies. Maybe a few older emulators as well.

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
It's probably true then. Your PC doesn't look like it can run anything other than very early 3d games, or some 2d indies. Maybe a few older emulators as well.
The only game that's fairly recent I can run decently is Totally Accurate Battle Simulator but I need to have it windowed, medium sized with fastest graphics and all effects off. And I can't have too many people in the arena or else it lags a bit.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.dell.com/support/home/ed...de=inspiron-14z&languageCode=en&categoryId=VI

This is the last official Dell-supported video driver release for Intel GPU versions of the Inspiron 1470. It's dated 2011, so it's probably not any better than what Windows 10 has.

Note that Intel's website might have a more up-to-date version, but installing it may break some things like brightness keys.
Like I said, anxiety will take over if I tried to install it. Also by the way the biggest console I can emulate really well is Nintendo 64 using Project64 i believe it's called.

D

Deleted-379826

Like I said, anxiety will take over if I tried to install it. Also by the way the biggest console I can emulate really well is Nintendo 64 using Project64 i believe it's called.
Nothing can go wrong by going through a driver setup. Worse that can happen is it's a slight downgrade.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson