Hacking What game is this? (Pic included)

Pho8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never see it in the vid and googling "puzzle game + cube" was coming up with many games, but not this one.

WTF.jpg

Pho8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I never put the N64 on there as I'd read that the games are unplayable that way. Guess I should put it on.

Pho8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, it appears that too ends up in the barely playable pile. You'd think they'd include a game that runs well. I suppose it's just a proof of concept sort of thing. Oh well.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pho8 said:
Hmm, it appears that too ends up in the unplayable pile. You'd think they'd include a game that runs well. I suppose it's just a proof of concept sort of thing. Oh well.

I didn't think it was a game either, I tried to play it but nothing happened. I also tried to download some N64 games to play on the Wii64 and they were way too slow and choppy, so I hope they improve it soon.

Pho8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing it. It does work. It just lags like crazy. I edited my previous post from "unplayable" to "barely playable" but you were to quick on the quote.
smile.gif

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pho8 said:
I was playing it. It does work. It just lags like crazy. I edited my previous post from "unplayable" to "barely playable" but you were to quick on the quote.
smile.gif

LOL, yeah I guess it was running to slow for me to notice it was a game

laugh.gif

Pho8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if this game is barely playable. I suppose my dream of someone getting a playable version of Intelligent Qube onto the Wii isn't going to happen.

MarshallSucks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elm said:
I didn't think it was a game either, I tried to play it but nothing happened. I also tried to download some N64 games to play on the Wii64 and they were way too slow and choppy, so I hope they improve it soon.

Is that team even still working on their emulator? Also, are they the only ones attempting a N64 emulator for the Wii? I'm dying to play Rocket: Robot on Wheels lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1