Hacking What flashcart is this?

PuffWax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
24vl0kh.jpg

I looked it up and thats not what its supposed to look like o.O is it still the same one or?...
Which site should i go to ?

PuffWax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't look like a fake DSTwo to me, looks like yet another DSTT-named cart. It was a competitor to the R4, so you see a bunch of DSTT knockoffs too, just not as many as the R4.
Where would i go to download the software for it? Like you know start it brand new sort of thing.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
There's two main sources for the software.

1 - The site printed on the cart itself, or the box.

2 - This site.
http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

However the second seems to have no mention of that cart, and I see no URL printed on the cart's sticker, so unless you have the box or other info with the site on it, I'd get another cart.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Did your friend also give a MicroSD card with it - if so have you tried it out & does the card work ?? - The front end might give us a clue

If you got a MSD - perhaps you could post the files/folders shown on it - might also give a clue to what type of clone it is...might be able to suggest an alternative firmware like YSMenu or something

IF you DIDN'T get a MSD - when you try it on your DS - what shows up on screen - a Message or a MSD 'icons' like
3697975217_a4c9213d63.jpg

(I've tried a google image search - but with no joy)
Personnally I agree with Rydian though ... it'll be better getting another card like the Acekard2i - better support

PuffWax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out what it was it was a clone of a dstt i got the menu for it and its working like it should. Should have mentioned before but umm i have an acekard,r4,and a dstwo n.n This is just something that fell onto my lap and id never seen a flashcart with that design in the front. Thanks for the help tho

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
24vl0kh.jpg

I looked it up and thats not what its supposed to look like o.O is it still the same one or?...
Which site should i go to ?

kkkkkkk I'm ROTFL, I've seen a lot of bizzarre flashcards, but this was the most by far!
I'm like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-