Hacking What flashcard should I get?

garbanzox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky3DS! It's the greatest flash cart in the universe! It will last forever and make you breakfast and be your friend!

Reactions: Ra1d

garbanzox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We were being sarcastic. There has been a troll here all day pretending to work for Sky3DS and posting crap like that.

The two carts right now are Sky3DS and Gateway. Which one you pick depends on what you want to get out of your cart, and how much effort you want to put forward.

Sky3DS only plays roms, nothing else. It's not multi-region. But it seems to be pretty strong against firmware updates since it's not based on a software exploit. If all you want to do is play ROMs, this is one to consider.

Gateway doesn't currently work on 9.2 but they promise it's coming soon. It is expected to play roms, support emunand, support homebrew, multi-region, etc, but there's still a lot of speculation.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Are you being sarcastic, or serious? Just looking around the forum I see a lot of people dissing it. If you actually think it's good, I might go for it.

I was being Sarcastic, anyways, if you want a cart that only plays roms then Sky3DS might be what you're looking for, they support all roms even on the newly released Firmware (9.4 which was released like 2 hours ago), but they don't have Region unlock(meaning that if your 3DS is European for example, you won't be able to play US or JPN games, only games from your own region), but they're not cheap.

On the other hand Gateway which is confirmed(By Gateway) to work on Version 9.2, they have emunand (basically it emulates the latest firmware), they have no region lock, you can play any game from any region, they're cheaper than Sky3DS, support .cia, and you can even cheat in Pokemon using their cart.

You decide what you want to go for.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was being Sarcastic, anyways, if you want a cart that only plays roms then Sky3DS might be what you're looking for, they support all roms even on the newly released Firmware (9.4 which was released like 2 hours ago), but they don't have Region unlock(meaning that if your 3DS is European for example, you won't be able to play US or JPN games, only games from your own region), but they're not cheap.

On the other hand Gateway which is confirmed(By Gateway) to work on Version 9.2, they have emunand (basically it emulates the latest firmware), they have no region lock, you can play any game from any region, they're cheaper than Sky3DS, support .cia, and you can even cheat in Pokemon using their cart.

You decide what you want to go for.
so far it looks like gateway is better. How much would one cost?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2