ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Not a lot of info has been come out. All we can do is to be patient. Still, I see no point of buying this. There doesn't seem to be anything really "new" to what the Flashkart world already has, and won't be as cheap as a DSTT.

-Tropicana

LuOmeoga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tropicana said:
Not a lot of info has been come out. All we can do is to be patient. Still, I see no point of buying this. There doesn't seem to be anything really "new" to what the Flashkart world already has, and won't be as cheap as a DSTT.

-Tropicana
Yeah, and they said it would come out end of August right?

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they're trying to find the best manufacturer for the box? The box being probably the only thing different from all the other cards on the market.

ozzymud

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
layzieyez said:
Maybe they're trying to find the best manufacturer for the box? The box being probably the only thing different from all the other cards on the market.

Nah.. they got a box... well a picture of the box.. they just dont have a product
tongue.gif
This card started appearing in online stores in June, just has never been in stock.

The KGB website has never had the loader available for download, just text saying coming soon
tongue.gif

Sounds like vaporware to me.

ozzymud

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zhuzhuchina: i dont think it ever went as far as calculations, i bet they never even had a prototype... just some photoshop images of a box and a website...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8