ofish89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys

i am currently trying to purchase a new battery for my ds lite since my other one is dieing
and i have gone through a couple and is wondering if the game time changes if the battery has more mh such as 2000mh or 1600mh

thank x for any future responses

ofish89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um...i have already purchased a battery which was 2000mah for around 6 $ on www.dealextreme.com

and it comes with a screwdriver and a cover that you can click of for quick battery change

thanx

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Are those cheap batteries actually any good?

I've been meaning to replace the one on my DS Lite at some stage. Just cautious of cheap batteries in case they don't last very long, don't hold as much charge, or even explode.
ohmy.gif

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From what I hear, just because they say it like, 2600mAh, it doesn't mean it'll last like, 2.6 times faster than one with 1000mAh. Apparently those cheap ones actually have a shorter battery life. I'd go with one from a relatively reputable brand, though I guess you already bought one, so it doesn't really matter anymore...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
the reviews i read from DX
most of them complains the batteries life is shorter (yeah what do you expect from a battery which is 2-3 USD)

that is why i asked? where can i get a reliable battery? maybe the official one...

ofish89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want a really reliable battery you should probably purchase one of the official Nintendo online store

that's if you want a guaranteed reliable battery

thanx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i heard obs makes gd lag alot