OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm just curious what other nerds drive?!

I have 95 golf MK3 5sp shes pretty sexy I've only had her for 3 months or so, so shes still stock. Got to get her ready for May 3rd.

25548_101073606597567_100000847855117_28142_6922808_n.jpg

Occult Tech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought a Fiat 500 ... seriously.

Brand new, 2010 plates, all that.

I paid for it, but she chose it, for the times when I'm not driving.

Plus, it gets great milage, and I live in the middle of nowhere, which is actually quite a feat, when you live in England.

kicknhorse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Occult Tech said:
I just bought a Fiat 500 ... seriously.

Brand new, 2010 plates, all that.

I paid for it, but she chose it, for the times when I'm not driving.

Plus, it gets great milage, and I live in the middle of nowhere, which is actually quite a feat, when you live in England.
Haha yes I know this. All those small one-lane country roads with all those turns going on for miles on end. Good fun though! Horrible in the winter mind you.

I have a light blue 2004 Toyota Corolla T3, which is incredible sexy I must add.

However, I would love a Polish Fiat 126p from the 80's (AKA 'Maluch') to mess around in and they look so sweet! Did any of you see those old communist adverts for them? I might try and find one, where it's outrunning the Rolls Royce
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

I drive a bicycle....

I'm not old enough to legally drive. I will be soon, though!

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
9599766_1.jpg

Yeah you like it? It's my father's car but I'll be the one to drive it in a few months xD I'm already taking driving lessons xD

Still I would like to have this one:

_Opel_Corsa_A_GSi_c.jpg

Yeah... Opel Corsa A FTW! (knowed as Vauhxall Nova in the UK and sold as a Chevrolet in other countries)
0-60mph (0-100km/h) in 7 seconds and a top speed of 260km/h (don't know that in MPH)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...