Emulation what do you think this pro controller issue is?

GolfDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when my brother tries to plugin his switch pro controller to his pc, the pc doesnt recognize that its attached to the system at all and shows no charge light.. but if i plug my controller into it , it does.
If i take his controller, and plug it into my computer, his controller does work.. what can be causing this.. the controller obviously works, the cables work, whats causing his to be not seen at all on his pc, but sees mine.. and works on my pc?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Possibly dirty usb ports. Make sure there's no dust, lint, or corrosion in either ends of the cables and ports. I once had some pocket lint get packed into my type C port on my Samsung S9, and it kept my phone from charging or being seen on a PC. Took one of those green dental pick toothpicks to get the lint out without shorting the pins inside.

GolfDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then why would my controller work in that same port.. we also tried other usb ports on the system and the same result always occured.. his controller isnt noticed, but i plug mine in and it does.. i pl;ug his controller into my own computer, the controller works fine...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.