What do you hate most about yourself?

Cloak519

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
According to someone I once knew, nobody's perfect. So what exactly do you hate most about yourself? Have you attempted to change whatever that might be? And if so, did it pay off?
I personally hate my 'social situation'. I'm very unsocial and not good with people at all. I tried getting out more, talking to people I'd never met before etc. and failed hard. I just sat there silent and left early. But at the same time, I hate being lonely and wish I had a friend. It's contradictory and irritates me to no end
angry.gif
!
So... how about you?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Shyness when talking to girls, not sexual talk or anything like that, friendly talk, or pretty much anything, it's so annoying, I find it incredibly hard to talk to pretty much any girl face to face, puberty, I guess, lol.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
Shyness when talking to girls, not sexual talk or anything like that, friendly talk, or pretty much anything, it's so annoying, I find it incredibly hard to talk to pretty much any girl face to face, puberty, I guess, lol.

That and being a basement dwelling troll doesn't much help your case (me) xD

D

Deleted_171835

I'm a bit too cocky.
I'm the closest you would get to a personification of perfection, though.
-
CA519705950 said:
But at the same time, I hate being lonely and wish I had a friend.
Not necessarily.
friend%20list.PNG

Cloak519

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
CA519705950 said:
But at the same time, I hate being lonely and wish I had a friend.
Not necessarily.
friend%20list.PNG
I considered this myself before posting but posted anyway.
'Friend' means different things to different people. I hate the way the word is used on sites like this... it's far too loose.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate how every time I've been forced to move house by the thickness of my parents during my childhood I've never had a chance to say goodbye to the people I cared about, leaving a trail of broken hearts behind me only to realise years later that I should have followed my heart all along and told a certain person that she may well be the one.

Trust me, not a good thing to wake up to every morning.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a few things I've changed about myself over the last handful of years. Not really because I hated that aspect of me, what I was doing or anything like that. Just knew it was time for a change as old age was creeping in. lol

CA519705950 said:
I personally hate my 'social situation'. I'm very unsocial and not good with people at all. I tried getting out more, talking to people I'd never met before etc. and failed hard. I just sat there silent and left early. But at the same time, I hate being lonely and wish I had a friend. It's contradictory and irritates me to no end
angry.gif
!
So... how about you?

The best thing I could suggest is doing something like joining a boxing/martial arts club, a local leisure centre, local computer club or that type of thing. You could try volunteering in various charity shops as well, that's a great way to meet new people and it forces you to be social.

Cloak519

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Snailface said:
I'm too self-analytical. I need to learn to leave myself alone.
tongue.gif

Haha feels sucky doesn't it?

TrolleyDave said:
There's a few things I've changed about myself over the last handful of years. Not really because I hated that aspect of me, what I was doing or anything like that. Just knew it was time for a change as old age was creeping in. lol

QUOTE(CA519705950 @ Feb 23 2011, 11:51 PM) I personally hate my 'social situation'. I'm very unsocial and not good with people at all. I tried getting out more, talking to people I'd never met before etc. and failed hard. I just sat there silent and left early. But at the same time, I hate being lonely and wish I had a friend. It's contradictory and irritates me to no end
angry.gif
!
So... how about you?

The best thing I could suggest is doing something like joining a boxing/martial arts club, a local leisure centre, local computer club or that type of thing. You could try volunteering in various charity shops as well, that's a great way to meet new people and it forces you to be social.
I might try the charity shop idea. I lack the confidence to do anything in a martial arts club... I walked out of a hairdressers visibily shaking and feeling physically sick the last time I had a cut, so something like martial arts requiring me to move my flabby body along with the anxiety seems nicht gut.
I do however like books, keeping an eye on what gets in and out of charity stores sounds cool
wink.gif

D

Deleted_171835

I suppose I should give a valid reason.
I hate how obsessive I am. If I see a spelling mistake somewhere within reach, I feel the need to go and fix it. Another thing that may seem weird is that I like to examine things using almost every sense (eg. if there's a pencil sharpener on the other end of the room, I feel the need to go and touch/smell/listen (to) it. Taste is an exception due to the fact that I'm a mild germaphobic which brings me on to my third point. I have a mild form of germaphobia. Cockroaches scare the living daylights out of me and I feel the need to constantly wash my hands and the devices I touch.

As it turns out, I'm not perfect.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I hate how low my self-esteem really is
That's the same thing as me.

A couple other things, though those I have been dealing with. Self-esteem though is pretty low..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-