OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
I suppose I should give a valid reason.
I hate how obsessive I am. If I see a spelling mistake somewhere within reach, I feel the need to go and fix it. Another thing that may seem weird is that I like to examine things using almost every sense (eg. if there's a pencil sharpener on the other end of the room, I feel the need to go and touch/smell/listen (to) it. Taste is an exception due to the fact that I'm a mild germaphobic which brings me on to my third point. I have a mild form of germaphobia. Cockroaches scare the living daylights out of me and I feel the need to constantly wash my hands and the devices I touch.

As it turns out, I'm not perfect.
Are you a perfectionist?

D

Deleted_171835

CA519705950 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
I hate how obsessive I am. If I see a spelling mistake somewhere within reach, I feel the need to go and fix it. Another thing that may seem weird is that I like to examine things using almost every sense (eg. if there's a pencil sharpener on the other end of the room, I feel the need to go and touch/smell/listen (to) it. Taste is an exception due to the fact that I'm a mild germaphobic which brings me on to my third point. I have a mild form of germaphobia. Cockroaches scare the living daylights out of me and I feel the need to constantly wash my hands and the devices I touch.

Are you a perfectionist?
Yes, I am.
My ineptitude at certain things irritate me to no end.

D

Deleted_171835

prwlr. said:
My voice.

It stops me from talking to people because I really hate how I sound. I also cringe when listening to my voice.
That's common among people.
As you speak, your voice is not only being conducted through your mouth but also through bones and resonances in your body. When you listen to your own voice on a video or audio recording, it sounds different from what you're used to.

I also dislike my voice.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
everything.
smile.gif

Cloak519

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
CA519705950 said:
SoulSnatcher said:

Are you a perfectionist?
Yes, I am.
My ineptitude at certain things irritate me to no end.
I've been described as a perfectionist before... several times by several different people.
I don't consider myself to be a 'hardcore perfectionist'... but when it comes down to writing essays (especially for Religious Studies), I get right into it.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CA519705950 said:
omgpwn666 said:
I hope I never find something I hate about myself... I love myself. That's a good thing, its got to be.
smile.gif
Ever heard of Narcissus?
wink.gif

Not until now, but I'm not into Mythology. What exactly is it, some dude, right?

EDIT: Okay, I read about him some more. Haha I love myself, but that's just too much. Holy crap.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
CA519705950 said:
omgpwn666 said:
I hope I never find something I hate about myself... I love myself. That's a good thing, its got to be.
smile.gif
Ever heard of Narcissus?
wink.gif

Not until now, but I'm not into Mythology. What exactly is it, some dude, right?

EDIT: Okay, I read about him some more. Haha I love myself, but that's just too much. Holy crap.

-_- In another words, I believe he's calling you conceited.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
While doing an everyday activity I always imagine "What would this look like to someone else, is this normal?" And I don't mean anything dirty just stuff like walking down the street. I end up focusing on my walking pattern and it looks ridiculous. I actually have to think to swing my arm when I'm walking because I used to walk with my arms by my side and then I walked past a window and saw myself and I looked like a fucking crackhead.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
I'm a bit too cocky.
I'm the closest you would get to a personification of perfection, though.
-
CA519705950 said:
But at the same time, I hate being lonely and wish I had a friend.
Not necessarily.
friend%20list.PNG
YAY! I'm in an image.... Now I feel lonely.
frown.gif

I hate how I try to please everyone. I want a backbone.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoxasIsSora said:
omgpwn666 said:
CA519705950 said:
omgpwn666 said:
smile.gif
Ever heard of Narcissus?
wink.gif

-_- In another words, I believe he's calling you conceited.

Yeah, it's fine. People say that to me a lot. I like other people to though, but I love myself too.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, nothing that could be considered as "hated". Maybe a bit of dissatisfaction here and there, but I get over it.

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I hate my really low self-esteem.
I hate how I manage to hurt people without really realizing it. They say I "hit on the spot".
I hate how everyone thinks I have huge potential (school-wise) when I really have bad grades.

I hate how I think I'm beneath majority of people... then again sometimes I think I'm so much higher than them.

EDIT: whoops I haven't posted here in ages and forgot about my avatar.
mellow.gif

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
- Coffee. Maybe for a 14 year old I drink too much coffee. I sorta hate that about myself. Especially when I can't sleep.
- Boundless Energy. I feel as if I'm this gigantic ball of energy and I'm constantly moving around, and looking for something to do. It sometimes pains me that when I'm tired, I get bored and force myself to do something anyways.
- Laughter. I laugh twice as much as an average person should a day. I probably shouldn't since I have asthma, but what the heck. Although I do regret it when I get an attack, and I hate myself for it.
- Procrastination. I never study, never do homework, and put EVERYTHING off until the last minute.

Ah. What the heck. I DON'T hate myself for these. In fact, I love myself even more. I love coffee, I love energy (mine and everyone else's), I love laughter (especially when it's contagious), and I love procrastination (I get high grades anyways so who cares?).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.