What do I do with http://3ds-flashcard.com credit card payment?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,877
  • Replies 27
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey, I ordered SX OS from http://3ds-flashcard.com with credit card and got this message

Thank you for shopping at 3DS-FLASHCARD!

Your order with the reference {Order number} has been placed successfully and will be shipped as soon as we receive your payment.

You have selected to pay by wire transfer.

Here are the bank details for your wire or transfer:

Amount: $28.40

Account owner:

Account details:

Bank address:

What do?

[Update] So, I've sent 4 emails to the sales, the support, the admin, and the secondary support as well as messaging them twice. Hoping to get some news in the morning.

Last edited by ,

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a bank transfer, basically you log onto your online banking and set up a payment with those details, HOWEVER..

They are dodgy as fuck. I mean I'm sure it's fine but just as a golden rule, never EVER bank transfer as payment. It's the number one scam method, if you don't receive anything you are screwed, your bank or credit card has no insurance on bank transfers.

Using this method you are giving that person money, regardless of a purchase.

Last edited by Risingdawn,

stjimmyskater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't disagree, however on the site it appeared as if it was just a standard CC payment. I didn't realize that they primarily operate out of China when I ordered. From what I'm reading it sounds as though these transfers often fail. I haven't been charged, and I ordered yesterday so I suppose if it doesn't charge me or anything by the time I hit the 24 hour mark, I'll reorder from another vendor. I contacted one of their admins in their Discord about it, and he said I would need to reorder because it failed. I just want to be certain because I'd rather not order a second one and then find out that the first charge was actually just taking a while to go through.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a bank transfer, basically you log onto your online banking and set up a payment with those details, HOWEVER..

They are dodgy as fuck. I mean I'm sure it's fine but just as a golden rule, never EVER bank transfer as payment. It's the number one scam method, if you don't receive anything you are screwed, your bank or credit card has no insurance on bank transfers.

Using this method you are giving that person money, regardless of a purchase.

It's actually worse then this they send a email about the bank transfer for no reason, and at same time have credit card being processed by "wintopay.com". Wintopay wanted me to send a scan of my CC and jump through hoops. And this took much longer then the 2 hours they claimed at the time.

I sent email to cancel... they never got back to me. I ended up going elsewhere.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't disagree, however on the site it appeared as if it was just a standard CC payment. I didn't realize that they primarily operate out of China when I ordered. From what I'm reading it sounds as though these transfers often fail. I haven't been charged, and I ordered yesterday so I suppose if it doesn't charge me or anything by the time I hit the 24 hour mark, I'll reorder from another vendor. I contacted one of their admins in their Discord about it, and he said I would need to reorder because it failed. I just want to be certain because I'd rather not order a second one and then find out that the first charge was actually just taking a while to go through.
I would 100% definitely go somewhere else if I was you. There are plenty of (I'm assuming you're US) American based resellers. If a company cannot set up a safe and reliable payment method it really speaks volumes.

I would also call your bank and explain the situation so they can block any possible future charge from this company. I don't mean to scare you, as it's just what $30 but I would also change your card while in the phone to your bank. (I would definitely do this too, better safe than scammed).
It's actually worse then this they send a email about the bank transfer for no reason, and at same time have credit card being processed by "wintopay.com". Wintopay wanted me to send a scan of my CC and jump through hoops. And this took much longer then the 2 hours they claimed at the time.

I sent email to cancel... they never got back to me. I ended up going elsewhere.
Ouch! Did they actually take your money?

Last edited by Risingdawn,

Randall Stevens

Not a fan of stupid people
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Cancel.

I've been waiting for any info on mine with crap response. Asked (again) on discord and was told I need to ask another person later tonight. I won't be able to do that due to my work schedule, so I guess I just wait.

For reference, I paid for faster shipping and ordered within 5 min of it going on their site. People that ordered the next day had theirs last week.

Avoid these clowns. Order from a competent company.

Reactions: DKB

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouch! Did they actually take your money?

Luckily no their payment processor wanted scan's of credit card which I did not feel comfortable with how shaddy they seem to act. I got 0 communication from them at least they don't say 2 hour's now as it was closer to 8 and I got nothing out of it.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Luckily no their payment processor wanted scan's of credit card which I did not feel comfortable with how shaddy they seem to act. I got 0 communication from them at least they don't say 2 hour's now as it was closer to 8 and I got nothing out of it.
God! Yeah lucky escape then in a way buddy.

That's the problem though with these dodgy resellers, while in reality they are kinda legit I'm sure, the whole process is shady as sin.

I think it comes from the legality of having to do transactions through China to circumvent certain laws.

jmmc

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem. I’d never had the payment charged. I dm Allen? via discord and he told me to send a payment via PayPal sending as a comment the order id and he sent me my sx os license in 5 minutes.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I ordered SX OS from http://3ds-flashcard.com with credit card and got this message

Thank you for shopping at 3DS-FLASHCARD!

Your order with the reference {Order number} has been placed successfully and will be shipped as soon as we receive your payment.

You have selected to pay by wire transfer.

Here are the bank details for your wire or transfer:

Amount: $28.40

Account owner:

Account details:

Bank address:

What do?

[Update] So, I've sent 4 emails to the sales, the support, the admin, and the secondary support as well as messaging them twice. Hoping to get some news in the morning.

You might not hear back from them. Apparently their email server was non functional (not sure if that's still the case). You need to join their discord and DM Allen3ds. Have your order number ready. You should request to pay the order with PayPal. She (I think it's a female type) will give you the email of who to send payment to. Take a screenshot of the transaction report and DM it to her. I was able to get a response within 3 minutes of my initial DM. Allen gave me the payment info and I received the code 7 hours later. Although I kinda played hardball by saying I was only interested if I could get the code immediately. Allen countered with "within 24 hours." I was probably lucky too that Allen was on at the time. 3ds-flashcard.com is shit. But it seems like all the grey market flashcard sites are. They simply are in over their heads.

3ds-flashcard.com discord:
https://discord.gg/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where did you end up buying from? How long did it take you to get the code?

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you end up buying from? How long did it take you to get the code?

Ended up doing digital OS on modchipsdirect. They do a proper online order system and deliver digital OS within 24 hours. They have been very very slow on pro shipping so would not go with them if wanting pro currently.

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i don't get mine from Usps this week from this website, I'm getting my money back from PayPal and ordering from another website.

Reactions: DKB

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2mgtjpz.png
fuckers have nuts putting this up

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2mgtjpz.png
fuckers have nuts putting this up
It's more or less pisses me off even more that I ordered on may 20th, right after pre orders went live and people who pre ordered literally a week ago who paid express shipping and I paid 6 dollar usps shipping, they got there's Friday, I mean just damn. I know next time to just get express or maybe they forgot my order, haha, that would be funny haha, hahaha, so funny.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As dissatisfied as I am with their service, I had no problem paying by CC, none of this bank transfer nonsense, just put in visa info, like any other transaction... accepted fine weeks ago.. of course then nothing, nothing since, except today when my payment seems to be changed for higher than what I agreed to then back down again off and on all day... I hate dealing with companies in china... if I'd known, I would have shopped elsewhere (and I'd have my SX pro by now, no doubt...)

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's more or less pisses me off even more that I ordered on may 20th, right after pre orders went live and people who pre ordered literally a week ago who paid express shipping and I paid 6 dollar usps shipping, they got there's Friday, I mean just damn. I know next time to just get express or maybe they forgot my order, haha, that would be funny haha, hahaha, so funny.

Fuck paying 25 dollars extra, that's too much. I could get a whole SX OS code for that!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__