What do I do with http://3ds-flashcard.com credit card payment?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,904
  • Replies 27

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would do paypal it is better and more secure than a bank transfer imo

Problem with paypal is they are getting around system saying to "service or gift" and even say "do not leave any message about R4, Sky3ds or any other flashcart message in the paypal. So if you try to get money back on physical item might be hard especially if you send as gift.

They are kinda shady not using paypal at checkout, and kinda getting around system by having customer send with so many restrictions. When you do CC on purchase it sends a bank transfer email for no reason. Very bad payment system also it is not secure if you look at address bar during purchase.

Last edited by ModDog,

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ended up doing digital OS on modchipsdirect. They do a proper online order system and deliver digital OS within 24 hours. They have been very very slow on pro shipping so would not go with them if wanting pro currently.

Do they do a regular ass CC charges? I.E. when you click "purchase" does it authorize instantly or do you have to wait for an email confirmation that the payment processed? If it doesn't authorize instantly my bank will reject it (at least from every grey market Chinese site that I have used). Do you know if you can pay with PayPal normally? For example, 3ds-flashcard has a sketchy way of handling PayPal payments. You click the payment button and they will email you a personal email to send money to. Eventually, the email gets suspended or frozen (can no longer receive payments) and then they switch to another email. They are supposed to email you the payment info within 24 hours but last I checked their email server was fucked.

I'm asking for future reference. I already have my SX OS license key and have ordered a Pro. No idea when the Pro will come though. That's why I got the SX OS license. I didn't want to wait X number of weeks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As dissatisfied as I am with their service, I had no problem paying by CC, none of this bank transfer nonsense, just put in visa info, like any other transaction... accepted fine weeks ago.. of course then nothing, nothing since, except today when my payment seems to be changed for higher than what I agreed to then back down again off and on all day... I hate dealing with companies in china... if I'd known, I would have shopped elsewhere (and I'd have my SX pro by now, no doubt...)

Many banks, mine included, will deny payment. I'm not sure how they process CC orders but it's not like regular sites. The authorization takes up to 24 hours. I've tried several grey market sites that use this method of charging credit cards and my bank always rejects them. That's why I've learned to use PayPal. However, 3ds-flashcard doesn't use regular PayPal payments. They use the sketchy method mentioned previously.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do they do a regular ass CC charges? I.E. when you click "purchase" does it authorize instantly or do you have to wait for an email confirmation that the payment processed? If it doesn't authorize instantly my bank will reject it (at least from every grey market Chinese site that I have used). Do you know if you can pay with PayPal normally? For example, 3ds-flashcard has a sketchy way of handling PayPal payments. You click the payment button and they will email you a personal email to send money to. Eventually, the email gets suspended or frozen (can no longer receive payments) and then they switch to another email. They are supposed to email you the payment info within 24 hours but last I checked their email server was fucked.

I'm asking for future reference. I already have my SX OS license key and have ordered a Pro. No idea when the Pro will come though. That's why I got the SX OS license. I didn't want to wait X number of weeks.

I would describe modchipsdirect as regular. I think mine took 1-2 hours to show pending possibly longer cannot remember for sure. But they do regular CC processing not anything like the shady 3ds-flashcard where they use "wintopay" and wanted a picture/scan of card before they charged it. No paypal on modchipsdirect but 3ds-flashcard is really official solution to using paypal it's thrown together with it all tilted to them if there was a issue.

I'm sure it varies but I got my digital OS code from modchips direct in around a hour.

Last edited by ModDog,

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck getting hold of support. They don't seem to respond to emails or Discord. Still no response from Discord message, I sent over 24 hrs ago. I'm patient, but damn - terrible support!

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've about had it with this company! They changed their SX Pro page again.
Availability: Order if you can Wait

People who paid extra shipping AFTER PRE-ORDERS, already got theirs!
They will not respond to support requests.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would only use a PP transfer there (as I did). When I saw that their SSL certificate was invalid I knew how dumb that would have been.

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've about had it with this company! They changed their SX Pro page again.
Availability: Order if you can Wait

People who paid extra shipping AFTER PRE-ORDERS, already got theirs!
They will not respond to support requests.

Okay sounds like I may just re order from another website with express shipping cause I ordered mine on May 20th with USPS and this is some slow updates and it's pushing me away from ever ordering from the website again.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My husband ordered the pro from http://3ds-flashcard.com with a discount code day after preorders ended (suddenly got the extra $ we needed a bit late). Been waiting since then. Got several email replies on them having trouble. (Maybe they were still going thru customs? or maybe it's because we live in Puerto Rico. idk) We will give them til Friday, after that, we will get our refund via paypal and order the Pro elsewhere.

Besides 3ds-flashcard.com, is there a better site, preferably in the UnitedStates, where we buy the Xecuter Pro? Or atleast buy it from same people that made it in the first place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu