United States
Dangy said:
imshortandrad said:
Dangy said:
Talking to my best friend on the phone.

Woah.....I did that too.
ohmy.gif

Weird, man.

I know...we definitely have a lot in common.

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Laying down, staring at the ceiling of my room with Dj Nujabes (RIP) playing on my DS, realizing I am going to fail my chemistry final tomorrow because of youtube and GBAtemp.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
What I did 1 hour ago:

- Ate what must go down in history as the worst chilli of all time. Even more depressing when you consider that the brother responsible for its creation is supposed to be a professional chef.
- Looked online for a crystal case for my Lite because the right hinge is clearly wearing down. Can't be long before the poor thing snaps.
- Sat and waited patiently for the inevitable dump of Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow.
- Thought about what movie I should put on my 8GB card to replace that god-awful American Pie Book of Love I made the mistake of downloading yesterday.
- Threw up due to after-effects of horrible chilli.
- Threw a toy mouse at the cat after it scratched my leg for no apparant reason.
- Contemplating punching my brother in the face for having no cooking talent and inflicting it on innocent people like me.
- Replaced the faulty Moonshell files on my 8GB main card. Regretably my DS no longer 'talks' as a consequence, but at least it works now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...