Hardware What color 3DS do you prefer?

What color 3DS are you going to pre-order?

• Cosmo Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aqua Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rukia-san

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was hoping to buy the dark red one because all my handled are black and I wanted some change but unfortunately it will not be available at launch, so I'll buy the Cosmo Black instead.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cosmo Black. I really dislike the black top screen for the blue colored console. In fact, I don't think any non-black color will be worth buying because of that.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Cosmo Black. I really dislike the black top screen for the blue colored console. In fact, I don't think any non-black color will be worth buying because of that.

The black on the top screen is necessary to help you focus on the 3D easier. You'll never not see it black.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I personally voted for cosmo black, because it sorta matches the deep black 3d upper screen color with a slight transition. Aqua blue to me is like two odd colors in one.

It would be nice to have a 'jet black' colored console though, where the whole console is the same color as the upper screen of the 3ds.
smile.gif

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Red ain't available, and since I've never owned a blue console of any sort, I think just this once I'll get the blue one. I hate how they add lame adjectives onto it to make it sound less boring though. I'd like just once for them to call it a single colour, like "Black" or "Blood". Just a thought, no need to listen to it Ninty...

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bigpaws said:
that blue looks wicked
Agreed. Maybe they should give IT a better name, like "Sonic Blue" or "Ocean Blue", something more original than "Aqua blue." Sounds so lame like that. Being a red/black fan though (shadow's colours for anyone curious why), I was disappointed that they weren't gonna release the red one at launch. there goes my Shadow sticker plan, now my 3DS will have Sonic on it instead...

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although my first choice was the purple one shown at E3. Since this is not available, I have pre-ordered aqua blue!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a black DSi, and a newer Metallic Blue DSi.
The metallic blue is gorgeous, but it actually looks black most of the time in low level lighting, like my bedroom.

So I'm going to get the Aqua Blue 3DS.

AbbyNormal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arwen20 said:
Although my first choice was the purple one shown at E3. Since this is not available, I have pre-ordered aqua blue!

I'm holding out for pink. I had a noble pink ds lite, and replaced it with metallic rose when the old one died. My current DSi is pink, but I like the older pink colors better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ