Hacking What choices do I have now?

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
sorry to bump this, but has anyone been able to system transfer with a 022-2812?

I want to keep my nnid and transfer it to a clean new a9lh console but after I log into my nnid on the system transfer screen, the error pops up and stops me from system transferring. am I SOL on this? (already done the localfriendcodeseed_b to fix 002 earlier)

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to bump this, but has anyone been able to system transfer with a 022-2812?

I want to keep my nnid and transfer it to a clean new a9lh console but after I log into my nnid on the system transfer screen, the error pops up and stops me from system transferring. am I SOL on this? (already done the localfriendcodeseed_b to fix 002 earlier)

No one has successfully system transferred with that ban.

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can system transfer by injecting an empty nnidsav.bin, but you very likely aren't going to be able to salvage your NNID by doing so. Either the ban will move to the transferred console, or the NNID still won't be usable on it. Cut your loses and make a new NNID instead.

No one has successfully system transferred with that ban.
Plenty of people have transferred with systems that have an 022-2812 ban, just not to do what he's trying to do.

Last edited by Cuphat,
Reactions: x65943

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can system transfer by injecting an empty nnidsav.bin, but you very likely aren't going to be able to salvage your NNID by doing so. Either the ban will move to the transferred console, or the NNID still won't be usable on it. Cut your loses and make a new NNID instead.

Plenty of people have transferred with systems that have an 022-2812 ban, just not to do what he's trying to do.

Thanks for correcting me. I try not to spread misinformation, but I guess I'm not up to date on everything and should not make such declarative statements.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal

well shit. I have several hundred pokemon in my pokemon bank that I really need.... is there really no way to save them??? :/

would it work if I called Nintendo of Canada and told them that my original 3ds is busted and won't turn on, and to disconnect my nnid from my old console?

Last edited by FlameTakuya,

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well shit. I have several hundred pokemon in my pokemon bank that I really need.... is there really no way to save them??? :/

would it work if I called Nintendo of Canada and told them that my original 3ds is busted and won't turn on, and to disconnect my nnid from my old console?

Many people have called Nintendo after the sumo ban, and it won't get you anywhere. Your pokemon are gone. Sorry mate.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Many people have called Nintendo after the sumo ban, and it won't get you anywhere. Your pokemon are gone. Sorry mate.

did they know that they're calling because of the ban? I heard that people do phone in quite often with these problems, does the rep on the phone know if an nnid is connected to a banned console or no? if no, then maybe I'll try waiting a couple of months before calling....

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did they know that they're calling because of the ban? I heard that people do phone in quite often with these problems, does the rep on the phone know if an nnid is connected to a banned console or no? if no, then maybe I'll try waiting a couple of months before calling....

They know that it's been banned, and they know it's for sumo. Some reps even told the users the exact date/time that they were banned.

Of course you're free to try, but hundreds were banned, and they have tried a lot of tricks to get out of it. So far no one's gotten their nnid back.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
They know that it's been banned, and they know it's for sumo. Some reps even told the users the exact date/time that they were banned.

Of course you're free to try, but hundreds were banned, and they have tried a lot of tricks to get out of it. So far no one's gotten their nnid back.

darn. so really no hope then. sigh.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!