What can I do with this Super Nintendo?

Rottweiler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a functional Super Nintendo just laying around, but no cables or any games with it. Is there anything cool you can do to modify it?

Worth noting is that I do have a Raspberry PI 3, and if there's a nice solution to installing that into the shell then that would be something I'd consider. Not if I have to destroy or otherwise cut out parts though. Because I don't like the idea of destroying the old console. I'd want to be able to put it back if I'd want to.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a functional Super Nintendo just laying around, but no cables or any games with it. Is there anything cool you can do to modify it?

Worth noting is that I do have a Raspberry PI 3, and if there's a nice solution to installing that into the shell then that would be something I'd consider. Not if I have to destroy or otherwise cut out parts though. Because I don't like the idea of destroying the old console. I'd want to be able to put it back if I'd want to.
for 15 usd, you can get, 1 controller, the ac adapter and the av cables. hell, even maybe 2 controllers.

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States

You might as well get what @ScarletDreamz said and also get a flashcart with it.

Reactions: cvskid

Rottweiler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not interested in getting the cables and cords for the Super Nintendo because I use the PI to play those games and more

And frankly, the modchips are a little too expensive for my taste

Last edited by Rottweiler,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not interested in getting the cables and cords for the Super Nintendo because I use the PI to play those games and more

And frankly, the modchips are a little too expensive for my taste
well, selling it would be an option, but for a spare console only you wont get much, the snes its a good hardware, so using his shell just for stetic its not a good idea, but to each his own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk