Homebrew What can I do with my Wii?

AfanGotTheWiiOn26December

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'm not bored of it, I cannot find anything to do. RSSMii, RiiTag, WiiLink24, RiiConnect24, USBLoader GX, 42 WADs on my Wii, every emulator (nes to DS), WiiWare, PriiLoader, BootMii, RC24 Custom theme, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, 5 Web browsers, going to buy a WiiMote for my younger brother, countless fowarders, all that great stuff. Any ideas on what to do? Maybe make a website to download Wii WADs that works with the Wii? Maybe add more games? Maybe question my life decisions? Get a Wii Balance Board?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what you're asking here.. If you got everything set up, why not go play some games? Isn't that the reason you went through all this for?

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think you missed the EOF.

On another idea, install a new Wii Menu theme, brick it, and use your Wii as a paperweight. That's something you could do.
I bet you play with godreborn's Wii ;) :evil:

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be using my Wii mainly to play GCN games and some Wii titles too.

For folks who want to play GCN, but don't have an official GCN controller (or a reliable third party one) they can always use the Wii Classic Controller (via Nintendont) or a Brooks adapter to use a DualShock 4, Xbox One, DualSense controller.

Just don't buy the shitty generic unbranded GCN controllers as those will last for a few months if you're lucky and then time to buy another one.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Not sure what you're asking here.. If you got everything set up, why not go play some games? Isn't that the reason you went through all this for?
I legit after posting this threas startes to play Paper Mario.
I think you missed the EOF.

On another idea, install a new Wii Menu theme, brick it, and use your Wii as a paperweight. That's something you could do.
Someone gave me a bricked DSi, how did they do it idk
I'll be using my Wii mainly to play GCN games and some Wii titles too.

For folks who want to play GCN, but don't have an official GCN controller (or a reliable third party one) they can always use the Wii Classic Controller (via Nintendont) or a Brooks adapter to use a DualShock 4, Xbox One, DualSense controller.

Just don't buy the shitty generic unbranded GCN controllers as those will last for a few months if you're lucky and then time to buy another one.
I found an app thats named something like Pair my DS4 or something, does that work?
Post automatically merged:

play with it, just don't let your mom catch you in the bathroom. :P
Sorry, im stupid and dont understand this, can you explain it?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will try tommorow

Also, what WiiWare games should I download? I want to make my Wii Menu full of WADs.
install them all. there are two places I know of where the entire wiiware catalogue is. create an emunand in usb loader gx, then install the entire set of wads from within usb loader gx. unlimited space then.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, plug your DS3/DS4 controller with either a usb cable (to the wii), or using a bluetooth dongle.
It's that simple? Cool.

DualSense too with a cable? I'd prefer it wireless. I'm trying to buy a DualSense controller for a low price, but obviously have not found a single one (unless I'd not mind stick drift lol).

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
install them all. there are two places I know of where the entire wiiware catalogue is. create an emunand in usb loader gx, then install the entire set of wads from within usb loader gx. unlimited space then.
How do I install WADs to the emunand?

Watched a random video, so I assign a directory (any directory), put my WADs in and that is it?

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Watched a random video, so I assign a directory (any directory), put my WADs in and that is it?
Dont watch videos, as you best go and then ask them for support. And there is a search button at the top (ya, its not named google), but iam sure you will find some quailified answers. As you find google more usefull enter in the searchbar site:gbatemp.net install wad emunand

Last edited by Sypherone,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte