reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I know you can install kodi and amazon underground but what emulators can I install? and how can I extend my possibilities for menu customization? (background picture, scrolling styles, sounds when clicking apps, etc.) I know this tablet is not customizable 3ds theme wise but, I just want to squeeze out as much badass-ness as much as I can out of a 6 inch amazon fire hd tablet...

*move into android section if this post doesn't belong in this fourm*

Last edited by DarkRioru,

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
If you are willing to lose some functiona, as the camera, netflix and youtube, you can do whatever you want:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/fire-hd/orig-development/rom-cm-11-kindle-hd6-t3270138
I actually want youtube/camera/netflix... I just want to know if there is any apps or features I can do to make it a "super phone" in a way... a super phone as in, expected to do almost everything like unlimited streaming (kodi), emulators, AAA amazon app titles (amazon underground)

Last edited by DarkRioru, , Reason: why did I say android? lol

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I actually want youtube/camera/netflix... I just want to know if there is any apps or features I can do to make it a "super phone" in a way... a super phone as in, expected to do almost everything like unlimited streaming (kodi), emulators, AAA android titles (amazon underground)
well you can't just "install an app" to do all this

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
well you can't just "install an app" to do all this
really? I can't go onto amazon's site, download amazon underground, download es file browser, download an apk of kodi, install kodi into the system, and a retroarch apk or some other emulator app?? like DraStic or PPSSPP?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not? did u tried to install an APK via ADB?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, answer some questions please C:

Do you know what ADB is and HOW to use it?
Do you know how to enable ADB or Android Debug mode on your tablet?
Do you got already installed the ADB drivers?

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
nope, don't even have the tablet yet lol, I'm still waiting for it from amazon... and I had watched some youtube videos on some awesome apps/features but they were a tad bit limited on youtube videos so I thought I would ask the temp: the place for your non temporary hacking needs

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, don't even have the tablet yet lol, I'm still waiting for it from amazon... and I had watched some youtube videos on some awesome apps/features but they were a tad bit limited on youtube videos so I thought I would ask the temp: the place for your non temporary hacking needs

Lol.. o well... feel free to tag me once you got it, i might be able to help you on your android needs.

Reactions: DarkRioru

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night