Hacking Question what cable can I use?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
so my friend said he wanted his pro controller cable back and so right now I don't have a way to access rcm payloads,can anyone post a link of what cables should be fine for rcm ? As I don't really want to shell out 50£ for a pro controller just for the cable.
I would get a Pro Controller anyway, they are great controllers.
But the JoyCon charge grip also comes with a cable, and should be cheaper than a Pro Controller. Not saying buy one just for the cable but you might want one anyway.

Reactions: jimmyj

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
okay so I got my cable and I hope it won't kill my switch.
I bought that same cable before the switch was released and have been using it Since launch day to charge it etc. Everything seems proper to me.

(EDIT) For those of you who come across this looking for USB-C Accessories/Cables: I found my cable via a list compiled by an engineer (Nathan K.)
who has compiled a list of USB-C compliant devices. He no longer maintains the list but it is still available HERE. For more information regarding USB-C adapters, portable chargers, and cables etc. you can checkout Nathan K. and the other person responsible for testing the listed products, Benson Leung's Google+ pages.

Last edited by DayVeeBoi, , Reason: More Details

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning