What bone(s) have you broken?

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fractured my right elbow, that's about it.

Was at school a while ago, playing on their big swingsets, we were playing tag and so I jumped off and landed on my elbow, thus breaking it.

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I broke my rightthumb last year playing some sort of dodgeball variant. It was broken at two places and to make matters worse it was a complicated fracture so I had to get surgery. Twice. It took months to heal and for say, 75% of that time I had an orhopedic cast.

It really sucked.

wynsezhello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i broke my shoulder bone during a training accident during college. i even had to lie to get those braces or else doom the upcoming tourney.

but it was fun having it broken though. every time you get up from bed your entire arm just can't follow your body and it tickles. srsly, it hurt but it was pleasantly hurting, not "omg, i'm gonna die" hurting.

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
leg when i was 5 went on ladder my dad sed not to i went on it (of course) ladder went inwards i fell off and ladder landed on leg (metal one)

Akiranon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I once broke my left arm during Gym class. We had to do a 100 (or 50, dunno really) sprint, but the grass was wet. So I slipped and fell on my arm. The teacher guaranteed me it wasn't broken, but my parents took me to the hospital anyhow. And surprise surprise, it was broken. Happened when I was 14, if I remember correctly.

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never broken any of my own bones (I am lucky) but I broke my friend Matt's nose once when we were giving each other leg drops on a dancefloor.

He didn't know I was coming and he started to get up right as the back of my knee made clean contact with his nose. I broke it so hard it was sideways.

I felt really bad, it was an accident and everything but a broken nose sucks.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Broke my collar bone when i was a baby. Decided that since my folks didn't put the gate up, i'd try to traverse the mogul's of our basements steps in my walker. Didn't fare to well. On the way home from the hospital, i was on my dads shoulders (used to LOVE that) and he walked through the door... slammed my head, i fell backwards... didn't hit the ground, didn't break anything... dad felt awful.

Later, in 2nd or 3rd grade, fractured my wrist on a rollerskating youth group event on April Fools day. Benches were all around the outside edge of the rink. Had a step up to them... single step kinda like a curb, but carpeted. I fell, my right hand hit the top of the "step" and my wrist hit the ground under it. Hurt like a bitch. Didn't think it was broken till we got the x-rays.

Then, when i was 20, i fell whist snowboarding. At the bottom of the slope. I was cutting downhill backwards, chick was cutting forwards. I fell "forward" (facing up-slope) to my left, in front of her. She fell forward, her knees bent, and her board bounced off of my face. Thought i just got hit with an elbow/shoulder/knee, just blunt force hit. Moved my hand and blood was hitting the snow. Must have bruised a nerve, lost all feeling in the split skin (apparently it popped open a good 1/4 inch, from what i was told. Cheek bone was visible lol). Watched 4 or 5 "experienced" boarders cringe at my face when i stood up (they helped me to the emergency station) and one asked if "i wanted to see my face." I just watched 4 grown men cower at the sight. Hell no. Got stitches, didn't break anything, but still fits this story board... i assume anyway
tongue.gif
If not... eat me.

sudosniper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Papayo said:
I once broke my left arm during Gym class. We had to do a 100 (or 50, dunno really) sprint, but the grass was wet. So I slipped and fell on my arm. The teacher guaranteed me it wasn't broken, but my parents took me to the hospital anyhow. And surprise surprise, it was broken. Happened when I was 14, if I remember correctly.
Isn't it amazing how they always say that my brother broke his arm in gym class and thats the first thing the teacher said it like there worried about a lawsuit for negligence...wait
wtf.gif

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
My collar bone, when I was like 3. ;_; God it hurt so much.

Oh yeah and um, countless amounts of Wishbones from various turkeys, but those weren't mine of course. Or were they? D:

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Broke my left arm when I was at summer camp a few years back. I slipped and fell, I landed back first on my arm, plus it was a wooden floor. I went for about 11 days (the remainder of the camp) without a cast, or even an x-ray.

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haven't broken anything... yet... Let's hope it stays that way, although I was always curious about experiencing the pain. Not because I'm a masochist, but just so I can say, "Hey, I've done that and I've felt that." But then again, if I never break a bone, I can also say, "Hey, I've never done that and I've never felt that." Either way, it's a win/win.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo