1. Poke_Rad

OP Poke_Rad Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I recently got a used switch for a very very good price and is unpatched. So now I have two nintendo switches, one is patched, where I play games online/ have bought eshop games. With the unpatched switch, there is no account linked onto it, I intend to have this for offline play only, I already have atmosphere and hekate on it, I backed up my Nand, I'm having trouble with lock_pick rcm.bin, it won't backup my keys and when my emmc is enabled, but when I launch CFW with it reboots hekate, I'm getting impatient as I cannot get it working after following different guides, so I'm thinking about just using SysNand, I don't need to play online or buy stuff from the eshop is there any features/benefits EmuNand has in my situation? I'm also a noob, of course so I'll take any help/advice. :)

2. MichaelShawJr

MichaelShawJr Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    If you already have another switch to play online, the only thing that happens if you get banned is you loose your warranty (and obviously lose online privlages on that console)

You should ALWAYS keep a Nand backup, but if you mess around with things on Emunand and fuck it up, its easier to fix than Sysnand. If you download a bricker in Emunand it might not touch your sysnand, but don't take my word on that until someone else here confirms that is the case because I am not 100% sure about that, but I do know Emunand is easier to fix in general, and if you can't fix it you can just make another Emunand, where Sysnand would have to be restored and hopfully you have a nand backup or your screwed.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - benefits, emuNand,