DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
I'm near the end of "Harry Potter e i doni della morte" (Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows in italian).
smile.gif

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well last half of last year i got interested in reading Terry Pratchett's books i have nearly finished all of the ones out at the moment except a few which my library doesn't have.

Pratchett is good but I have this feeling of repetitiveness with the last 8 or so books. Like I've already read them.

I just finished Wizard and Glass by Stephen King, fourth book in the dark tower series. Book V is on my desk, but I'm not sure I want to start it. I mean, The fifth book was written after his accident and King has kind of lost it after 1999, I mean seriously, dreamcatcher anyone? So I'm afraid the fifth book will suck ass and disapoint me horribly.
frown.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Had my nose in the Harry Potter series the last couple of months...if you've not read them, I strongly suggest you do, as it is a great series.

I recently finished Deathly Hollows and am re-reading the Redwall (both great books).

Also, I'm reading Stuck In Neutral for school (it's about an retarded kid...that's all I can tell you)...

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wicked (The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West) by Gregory Maguire. Great reading and great concept because it's not a fantasy novel at all, but more in the side of Drama (if that is a genre in literature).

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just finished the fifth Artemis Fowl book, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I'm also reading Romeo and Juliet for school.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.