Gizametalman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Kind of wanting to know what do people around the world eats on a normal day.

In my country, regular food is almost as expensive as "not so regular food". So for instance... 1 kilo of eggs or potatoes are pretty much as expensive as 1 kilo of meat.

So, for today, instead of getting a normal food, we're having Pozole.
It is like a soup with a special corn. Puffed that is.
With meat and vegetables. It's companied with Tostadas, Avocados and Chili powder.

So... What are you eating for today?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
For breakfast yesterday and today I made some breakfast sandwiches, english muffins with egg and cheese and bacon.

Then had some leftover pizza for lunch today from Sunday.

Then I made up some meatloaf for dinner today, just a kind of average thing. Used ground beef and bread crumbs and stuffing mix etc etc etc, put some bacon on top this time since we had to use it up before it went bad. Didn't end up making anything with it this particular time, meant to make some mixed veggies but completely forgot about it before it finished so eh.

Yesterday I made some broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken, used shredded parmesan and mozarella as the cheese stuff, and then also made a cheese sauce with it to drizzle on top. Had that with some fettuccine alfredo.

Not sure what I'm gonna make for dinner tomorrow, my fiancee won't be home so I kinda got free rein. Maybe just some chicken fried rice or something.

Reactions: Gizametalman
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
For breakfast, I typically have some kinda cereal or oatmeal, or toast with eggs, jam, butter, fruit, or other breakfasty things, and I might eat a banana too. No meat for breakfast for me.

For lunch and dinner, I can have a very wide assortment of things, it's never really fixed. Often times, what I have involves bread in some way, whether it be burgers or soup/curry. Depends if I'm eating out somewhere or at home. I have salmon at least once a week, too. Imo there's no better meat than fresh Pacific Northwest salmon caught fresh daily in Seattle. My mom cooks the best salmon in the world.

I also like tea now and then, especially if I'm getting cozy to whip through work or relax. Ginger Chai's my fav. Can't do coffee.

Last edited by HaloEliteLegend,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a "standard" meal in France?
I cook something different almost everyday of the week.

Generally, meals are composed from meat and vegetables, and/or cereals (pasta, rice, corn, wheat, etc.)

this lunch I made myself Duck's Magret (breast?), with green beans. (something like that, not mine)
I didn't have time to make roasted potatoes (to look like that)

Last edited by Cyan,
D

Deleted User

I'm drinking coffee right now, and the I've got some leftover Popeye's for lunch.

I don't have the healthiest eating habits.

ToonGoomba

Sarcastic Super Star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont really eat a lot, but when I do, I eat cereal for breakfast, small sushi for lunch, and fish, crab, or just vegetables for dinner. With a side of grape juice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.