What am I doing wrong, nothing working on new DSTWO?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by TheRealFatShady, Sep 21, 2010.

1. TheRealFatShady
    OP

Newcomer TheRealFatShady Member

United States
    I just got a new DSTWO, from an official reseller. I downloaded the OS files off a few sources, including the manufacturer's website to see if one was bad or something.

I have tried making an 'nds' folder with all .nds roms inside, none show up. Most of the time it says 'sd no found' or something to that degree, but when it works, I click on the NDS icon and NO roms are inside.

These roms all worked on my M3. I also tried adding mp3 files, nothing showed up for them either.

Doing some research, I should be able to drag/drop ANY file (.nds, .mp3, .gba etc) into the main folder, but it's not working????

Any ideas? Thanks

2. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

that's the first time i've heard of such a problem. you should indeed be able to do that...
    do your rom filenames end with the .NDS extension?
    also in certain file listing modes, it won't display .NDS files but just .SAV files or something. It sets a filter on the file extension.
    with a specific button you can switch display modes if I recall correctly.
    don't know which button though, perhaps it says in the manual or on the official website...

3. TheRealFatShady
    OP

Newcomer TheRealFatShady Member

United States
    Wow, I feel dumb.

I was putting them in the _dstwo folder with every other file...guess it can't be to work. Thanks!