WhaleNDS is an nds emulator for the gba

legoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an insane emulator that I have been working on, and this video shows a very early version of my emulator called WhaleNDS playing the top screen of the game Pokemon Diamond on the predecessor console the Gameboy Advance. This runs at 7 fps and once I get switching between top and bottom screen and the controls to work, this will be released for the public, for anyone who dumps their roms from a ds, to use.

legoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're just running a video converted to the GBA format using something like Meteo but good effort for a shitpost I guess
like i said, im working on a final release that will feature controls and switching between the top and bottom screen

legoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the interest in this ? The GBA is well too underpowered to get any DS game running @ full speed
I know that the gameboy advance isnt powerful enough to get any ds game running at full speed, but this is just kinda something ive been working on for a while to see what kind of preformance the gba can provide

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Still no "Incoming Messages"...:evil:
giphy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks