Wfs-Extract and Inject

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here's my compiled, new versions, of wfs-extract and inject. one is the latest commit by the original dev, think it was @EyeKey . then, the injector is from the latest commit of one of the forks (uppercase locations now work). it was very easy to compile with visual studio after doing some research, not nearly as difficult as I thought it was at first. I'm not entirely sure why they're much larger than the last official release, unless there's a way to compress them somehow: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1npkewro794f9st/wfs.zip/file

Reactions: Alexander1970

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. That makes sense, since thet were in the debug folder after building. They're x64 versions as well.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I successfully fixed a broken file in my wii u nand dump from the wii u itself using the above injector. no more error with the Barista file I injected above. I ftp'd the file using an ftp server I've been testing for a dev, then injected the file into the mlc.bin (internal storage):

1633561135852.png

Last edited by godreborn,

VinicimJF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I brick my system after use failst and replace files into wrong title's id folder. So after that my system shows 160-0103 error.
I have backup of SLC, Seeprom and OTP, but don't have mlc.
My question is: can i dump my mlc with hardmode and inject the right files on the title's id folder, to unbrick my system?
Sorry my bad English, im Brazilian.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1