Gaming Wexos Toolbox gives me error messages

Exists

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Idk if Im right here (but I think I am.). So Wexos Toolbox says Error #2004 couldnt load cafe.dll. Or any other plugin in the plugins folder. It ask me if I forgot to unzip the .zip file, but I did it and idk what the problem is... Why am I doing it you ask? Cuz Im modding mario maker 4 wii u and in StaticSkin.pack there are .szs files. In these .szs files are usually .bfres files. So the problem is, I can put the edited .dds files into the .szs files, but they need to be in the Output.bfres file (looks like this: StaticSkin.pack-->.szs files-->.bfres file-->.dds files) and I dont know if there is any other tool that can create .bfres files. So if there is plz tell me. bye!

Last edited by Exists,
P

pasc

"Forgot to unzip" ?

What is keeping you from doing so ? Extract it, and it should work. (Maybe right click the .exe and make sure it isn't prohibited from working)

Protip: Add WexosTB to your firewall exceptions... otherwise it'll crash within minutes, trying to fetch an update.

Exists

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"Forgot to unzip" ?

What is keeping you from doing so ? Extract it, and it should work. (Maybe right click the .exe and make sure it isn't prohibited from working)

Protip: Add WexosTB to your firewall exceptions... otherwise it'll crash within minutes, trying to fetch an update.

I figured out it said unblock not unzip and didnt know what that means (Im in a country where english is not spoken so plz dont laugh at me) and told windows it the file was save. And I was going to del this thread (idk why im answering)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse