Wexos Toolbox gives me error messages

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by Exists, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Exists
    OP

Exists Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Germany
    Idk if Im right here (but I think I am.). So Wexos Toolbox says Error #2004 couldnt load cafe.dll. Or any other plugin in the plugins folder. It ask me if I forgot to unzip the .zip file, but I did it and idk what the problem is... Why am I doing it you ask? Cuz Im modding mario maker 4 wii u and in StaticSkin.pack there are .szs files. In these .szs files are usually .bfres files. So the problem is, I can put the edited .dds files into the .szs files, but they need to be in the Output.bfres file (looks like this: StaticSkin.pack-->.szs files-->.bfres file-->.dds files) and I dont know if there is any other tool that can create .bfres files. So if there is plz tell me. bye!

Last edited by Exists, Aug 22, 2019
  2. pasc

pasc Newbie

"Forgot to unzip" ?

What is keeping you from doing so ? Extract it, and it should work. (Maybe right click the .exe and make sure it isn't prohibited from working)

Protip: Add WexosTB to your firewall exceptions... otherwise it'll crash within minutes, trying to fetch an update.

3. Exists
    OP

Exists Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Germany
    I figured out it said unblock not unzip and didnt know what that means (Im in a country where english is not spoken so plz dont laugh at me) and told windows it the file was save. And I was going to del this thread (idk why im answering)

4. pasc

pasc Newbie

Good to know it works now.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted