OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We're_Back!_Movie_Poster.jpg

Anyone else remember this movie? I know I've seen it years ago but for the life of me I cant remember the finer details....I know its something about a mad scientists, an orphan and some dinos but I cant remember if the dinos time traveled or what....

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Moved to Books, Music, TV & Movies section.

And I loved this movie as a child. It's hardly the greatest cinematic work of all time, but it kept be entertained on many a day. Recently I watched a Nostalgia Critic on this film, and I found it to be a bit too critical. Then again, however, my eyes may be clouded by the glare of the rose-tinted glasses of nostalgia.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lovedddddddd this movie. I have it on my ipod now. It was about a doctor invented a time machine, went to that past to bring back smart dinosaurs to make kids happy. Two kids pretty much adopt the smart dinosaurs, but our going through some family problems so they go to a mad doctors circus to run away. The dinosaurs have to save them from the mad scientist. That pretty much it, I think.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its been so long I cant even remember if I knew that we HAD a Books, Movies and TV section. Sorry Ace...

Anyway, I cant remember the details of the movie, but I remember liking it, my siblings and I talked about this movie for a few days after we say it and parodied/mocked certain parts of it for a long time afterward. I rememeber all that stuff, but I cant remember what really happened in the film...

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gizmo_gal said:
Its been so long I cant even remember if I knew that we HAD a Books, Movies and TV section. Sorry Ace...

Anyway, I cant remember the details of the movie, but I remember liking it, my siblings and I talked about this movie for a few days after we say it and parodied/mocked certain parts of it for a long time afterward. I rememeber all that stuff, but I cant remember what really happened in the film...
This section was added only a few days ago btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)